How did Indonesians get to Canada
Entry requirements Indonesia
Visa requirements for Germans and EU citizens
Entry requirements Indonesia - EU citizens, Swiss citizens and travelers from most other countries need a visa to enter Indonesia. For German citizens, a stay in Indonesia for up to 30 days for tourist purposes is visa-free. Entry is only permitted with a passport. The following requirements apply to the identification document:
- Minimum validity of 6 months at the time of entry
- at least 2 opposite free pages for the visa notice
For children The same visa requirements apply as for adults, d. H. Minors are only allowed to stay in Indonesia with their own passport and visa. Child entries in a parent's passport have been invalid since 2012.
Visa application: Visa before departure and Visa on arrival
Indonesia offers two application routes for visas. On the one hand, all travelers have the opportunity to apply for a visa at the responsible consular mission of Indonesia before departure. There is also the option for tourists and business travelers from the European Union and other countries to obtain a Visa on Arrival. There are a few Visa restrictions on arrival to be observed.
Visa on Arrival - Eligible Countries and Requirements
- only for vacation (tourism) or business trips
- for all EU citizens except Croatians as well as for citizens of the following nations: Egypt, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Belarus, Brazil, China, Fiji, Iceland, India, Japan, Canada, Qatar, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Maldives, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, South Africa, South Korea, Suriname, Taiwan, Timor-Leste, Tunisia, Turkey, USA, United Arab Emirates
- Visa upon entry are only at the following border crossings on presentation of one Passport valid for at least 6 months available:
Airports: Banda Aceh, Balikpapan, Bandung, Batam, Denpasar (Bali), Jakarta, Kupang, Makassar, Manado, Mataram (Lombok), Medan, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Pontianak, Semarang, Surakarta / Solo Surabaya, Yogyakarta.
Sea ports: Batam (Batam Center, Marina Teluk Senimba, Nongsa, Sekupang, Sekupang), Belawan, Padang Bai and Benoa (in Bali), Belawan, Bitung, Jayapura, Makassar, Maumere, Pare-Pare, Sibolga, Tanjung Uban (Bandar Bintan Telani Lagoi , Bandar Sri Udana Lobam, Sri Bintan Pura, Tanjung Balai Karimun), Tanjung Mas in Semarang, Tanjung Priok in Jakarta, Tenau in Kupang, Teluk Bayur in Padang, Yos Sudarso in Dumai
Land route: Etiquong in West Borneo
There may be long waiting times when issuing a visa on site. If you get your Indonesia visa before you leave, you can save time and hassle. There is also the option of a visa for more than 30 days.
Visa before departure - note entry requirements for Indonesia !!
When entering via another border crossing, a visa must be applied for before departure. In addition, the visa before the start of the trip is generally mandatory if the intention to travel is non-tourist and non-business (e.g. semester abroad / study, internship, work stay, research activity, etc.).
Please note: When entering with a temporary passport Visitors are also required to apply for Indonesia visas in advance at an Indonesian consular section.
EU citizens need a declaration of freedom of movement when submitting your visa application to the Indonesian embassy in Berlin. A confirmation of registration is no longer sufficient.
Entry without a visa: Visa exemptions for Asian and South American countries
A visa-free stay of up to 30 days is only permitted for tourists with a passport from the following countries: Brunei, Chile, Ecuador, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Morocco, Myanmar, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam.
Transit in Indonesia
An airport transit in Indonesia is visa-free for all passengers except citizens of San Marino for up to 8 hours. The prerequisite is that those passing through do not leave the transit area of the airport and that they have confirmed tickets for the onward journey. A visa is generally required for travel by land. The entry requirements for Indonesia apply.
Requirements for travelers to Indonesia
When leaving by plane, an airport tax for international flights is payable per passenger.
In Indonesia, registration is required within 24 hours of arrival. As a rule, the hotels take over the registration of their guests. If you are staying privately, it is best to contact your host. Registration must be made with the local community leader, known as "Rukun Tetangga" (RT).
All travelers are responsible for ensuring that their visa is not overdrawn. There is a threat of sanctions. Visa extensions are usually possible in justified cases, but must be applied for in good time before the previous visa expires. For example, the tourist visa can be extended once for 30 days.
Sources and contacts for entry requirements to Indonesia
The Federal Foreign Office provides information about the entry requirements for Indonesia and provides travel and safety information.
Please note that we cannot guarantee the completeness and correctness of the above information. The Indonesian diplomatic missions abroad (Indonesian embassy and consulate) can provide binding information on the entry requirements for Indonesia.
- What modern technology has its origin in India
- How can snow fall in Shillong
- How to say Swipe in French
- How do millionaires get richer?
- What makes awareness difficult
- What is a Marketing Consultant
- Why do plants need chemical energy
- What does Yada Yada
- What are timeshares on the beach in Fort Lauderdale
- Is the First Responders Live show real
- How should I submit a NIL GST
- Do children who watch TV cause autism
- Is knowledge pain or pleasure
- How is a loudspeaker made
- Which is the best unknown EDM song
- How does philosophy relate to physics?
- Which slot is the best in JEE Mains
- Is Datuum a social app
- Embarkation is a word
- How is video game concept art done
- Can a teenager become an entrepreneur
- What makes someone an ideal partner
- What acid does lemon 1 contain?
- What is the best coffee cup design