How much is somehow attached to someone
Hmmmm difficult ...
So I think there is again a difference between attachment in the sense of "just wanting to be with someone a lot and a lot of physical contact involved, but still not dependent on it" and attachment in the sense of "I can't spend a day without you and demand togetherness with a lot of emphasis and take my partner completely, or EXPECT from him that his life revolves around me, because mine revolves only around him ”.
I find the former positive and yes ... just a matter of character and a nice quality, because ultimately it does not appear in any excess, but simply asserts affection.
According to my experience, the second can lead to enormous problems in a relationship and mostly has nothing to do with “expressing affection”, but simply with fear of loss and a tendency to control.
I myself once had a phase in which I was absolutely dissatisfied with myself and felt insecure and just not good, and for a while I went for the unpleasant variant of "clinging". Fortunately, I noticed it myself in good time and immediately took countermeasures. At the time, my friend also pointed out to me what might be a shock at first, but in the end it was really helpful. Sometimes you just need someone to bring you back to "reality"
I would definitely advise your boyfriend to talk to his girlfriend about it in peace and to tell her again very clearly that his friends and his "own" area are very important to him, but that does not mean that she is less worthy to him or him she resets. Or maybe he just asks them to do more for themselves.
Sure, that is always difficult, but I think that if he keeps talking about your "attachment" and is only annoyed at the end of the day, the relationship will eventually run out. She will not stop doing it and feel confirmed in her "claim to possession" and he will back down with his own desires and at some point simply no longer feel like it.
Well ... long story short
- What is a rice puller
- How many bikes does a tractor bogie have
- What is the need for Teflon
- What are emailers
- Which industries still use animal testing?
- What are homologous and analogous structures
- Are photon energies preserved in the general theory of relativity
- What is your average working day like
- Where are the Voyager probes going next
- What if Dabura turned Gohan to stone?
- The dismantled elements and connections
- Can Sasaeng's fans hurt other fans?
- Were biological weapons used against livestock?
- Why is capitalism based on competition
- How is wasabi made
- How does Meebo make money
- Why is crypto currency not saved
- Is Quora the new live journal
- How big is a terabyte in the text
- What is a young wallaby known as
- North Korea is a sovereign state
- How tall is Russell Westbrook
- What are the computer graphics applications
- Are machine learning engineers being automated?
- Have McDonald's prices skyrocketed for others
- How much could Donald Trump bank pressure
- Michael Jackson had something to hide
- Can you decipher the word EMIPRE?
- Where can I perform on the piano
- How fast can you go
- Does the spine ever stop growing?
- Phoenix University loses its accreditation
- Who are some good art mentors online