How do I cut my pubic hair
1. Pubic hair protects your vagina
Nature has already thought something about our intimate persistence. Because the pubic hair protects our sensitive vagina from external influences. Pathogens, for example, have less of a chance to enter your vagina. This also minimizes the friction on fabric, as with jeans, AND pubic hair is our natural "air conditioning system" - protection against heat and cold. If you shave your pubic hair too often, stubble quickly occurs and hair growth is unintentionally even accelerated in this case.
2. Shaving can cause itching, skin irritation, rashes, or even abscesses
If you shave off your pubic hair, you can “injure” and irritate your skin. In the worst case scenario, your genital area is on fire, you get red pimples after shaving or it even bleeds! Important: If you shave, use a clean razor that isn't dull.
3. Infections from pubic hair care and shaving
In the US, visits to the emergency room increased fivefold from 2002 to 2010 - to around 12,000 people. Reason: The pubic area is being cared for! It is important that the genital area is only washed with mild shower gel and water. Hygiene, like new panties every day, are also a must!
4. The trend is away from "less is more"
Pubic hair is trendy! Many women no longer want to shave their genital area - they just shave off the bikini line on the right and left and trim their pubic hair.
5. Time saving
Let's be honest - who wants to shave downstairs? The legs are annoying enough as it is. And that's why we can confidently shorten our beauty routine by simply not shaving our genital area anymore.
6. You sweat less
Since the skin folds lie exactly on top of each other in the genital area after shaving, you sweat more and so a smell is more likely to arise. Because your hair makes you sweat less!
7. Friction from sex
During sex, the friction can also irritate the skin and it chafs more.
By the way, here are two more fun facts: A pubic hair grows by one centimeter per month and the longest pubic hair in the world is said to be 71 centimeters.
Well, we don't want to let our pubic hair grow that long, but why not try something new and just let it grow? If you still feel uncomfortable with it, you can shave everything off again very quickly.
8. New creativity with intimate hairstyle
Without hair, no hairstyle, that's clear. If you let your intimate hair grow, you can shave a heart shape, a tree, a champagne glass or even an angular stamp shape. Beyond that, there are no limits to your imagination - after all, it's your body.
9. Surprise for your partner
Otherwise you always shaved completely down below !? If you don't see your boyfriend for a few days, you could be yours Just let your pubic hair grow. Let's see how your friend will react. It might even heat up your love life!
Would you like to know more about your vagina? Then take a look at this article right away:
- What is the value of 6 35
- What are some self-regulated industries
- Can a suppressor be suppressed
- What are the hash index restrictions
- Where there are no earthquakes 1
- Would you buy a new MG car
- What are the rules for replica wristwatches
- How come Facebook doesn't buy Quora
- How can I improve my artist sketches
- What are some more proprietary scripting languages
- What is gold resistant for?
- Is Donald Trump an assertive person
- Why do rich girls have attractive traits
- Google's headquarters is nicknamed Googleplex
- How does asbestos grow on safes
- Why there is a power cut in India
- Why are European buildings so beautiful
- Sugar-free helps in weight loss
- How do you conquer projective identification
- How are computers used in hospitals?
- Floor wax is toxic
- Does India need parenting?
- How are MCAT scores determined
- What monkey has a red bottom?
- Have footballer footballer resumes resumes
- Who was Buddha in his previous life
- Did Uranus die in Greek mythology
- What do Israelis think of Isaac Herzog?
- Are there any side effects of naturopathy
- Which is the best 4 inch smartphone
- How do you open a Starbucks
- Why are alkanes relatively inert chemically
- What is the full form of ATTF