What is a duplex plant
Frequency: unity - two-home
Item Description - This is about
Frequency: unity - two-home
Last updated: 2007-07-02
This site has been around since 2005.
Copyright protected material! Links to the page are allowed and we are very pleased.
Category: Plants (garden plants, wild plants)> Glossary - overview
Categories: Glossary> | Garden FAQ> |
Frequency is the distribution of the sexes among plants.
Monoecious (monocial), Unity (Monoecia):
Separate female and male flowers on the same plant.
Examples: monoecious plants
Dioecious (dioecious), Dioeciousness (Diocese):
Separate female and male flowers on different plants.
"Male" and "female": A plant has either only female or only male flowers.
From dioecious plants one must therefore at least Plant 2 specimens to get fruit. Examples: dioecious plants
The vast majority of plants, on the other hand, have hermaphroditic flowers: They unite both male reproductive organs and female ones.
Male: Stamens = Stamen (Filament) + Dust bag (Anther)
Dust bag made of 2 halves /Counters with 2 pollen sacks each
Female: Carpels ->stamp (Pestle) = Ovary + style + stigma
Display all images large
Copyrighted material - copyright, information
Important information on linking and citing
Direct links to this page are allowed and welcome.
Please note: All texts and images on this page are protected by copyright
and are allowed, without written permission, for each individual image and each text paragraph in particular NOT COPIED or integrated in an e-book, external forum, blog or other external website or social network become. Quotations are usually only allowed for a short, single sentence and only under certain conditions, see also right of quotation ».
All contributions to the best of our knowledge excluding any warranty.
Similar articles from the same categories
GlossaryGarden FAQ | Categories overview ...
Find information quickly
Currently possible combination terms for our internal quick search, including the filter function: Other miscellaneous houses single house dioecious hermaphrodite monoecious dioecious single dioecious glossary what is actually flower male female separate plants.
Quick & Easy Filter:
Extended search filter
To search for additional terms, including entries in prose, please use the full-text search.
- What makes Marlon Brando great
- Be honest with companies on LinkedIn
- When is a magician considered a professional?
- Do you understand Confucianism
- What is the name of the victory
- How pure is Fiji's water
- What causes dry and itchy eyelids
- Light can travel more slowly than sound
- What is frontal inversion
- Windows 10 updates are hurting my computer
- How is lost wax casting made
- Who is the most childish in BTS
- Who do the pyramids in Giza belong to?
- What are some good term insurance
- May cause piracetam hemorrhoids
- Can information be held in the electromagnetic field
- Can we read Telugu books on Kindle?
- What is the back of the head anterior
- What makes technology possible
- Why can't I handle too much respect
- What happened to the Apple Concept Car
- What are the benefits of TEFL
- What is movement in court
- Who discovered positron
- Why are cyanobacteria called blue-green algae
- How to file thick acrylic nails
- What are some examples of technical questions about MeritTrac
- How do I reattach shredded documents
- Are there doctors with good handwriting?
- What are some facts about red algae
- How often did Dhoni crouch
- A person can become infected with Zika virus twice
- Can you decipher the ECSB
- What is leppen in m20 class concrete