What's the best biscuit you've ever had
The best oatmeal raisin biscuit you've ever had
0 servings PTM59 min
So I looked for a good oatmeal raisin biscuit recipe, but it didn't seem like a recipe. So I decided to create my own recipe by looking at a dozen other recipes in the hopes that all measurements would result in an edible biscuit. OH MY GOD!!! I was so lucky. These bad guys are crispy chewy and when I say this myself, "THE BEST OATMAT Raisin COOKIE YOU NEVER HAD." Please enjoy. This is a big batch but I don't think this will be a problem once you try them out.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Add egg, vanilla, and maple; mix well.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking powder and salt. Add to the cream and mix until the flour is incorporated.
- Stir in oats, then add rice crispies, coconut, pecans, toffee and raisins. Using a small cookie scoop, place a dozen cookies evenly on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 370 for about 9-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on the baking sheet.
- What are some interesting facts about dogs
- Have the US elected an innumerable president?
- Can you get pimples on your tongue
- How is the Samsung Galaxy S9
- Why has Bitcoin not been completely dismantled yet?
- How dangerous is a reverse mortgage
- What does qualitative and quantitative research include
- Should milk tea be cold
- Which carbine tool should I get
- Plants react to music
- Why is AI consulting important?
- Can homeopathy cure dehydration
- Which things are taboo in Serbia
- What are the Applications of Joules Law
- Is the Munnar mountain station overrated
- What is a socket in Android
- Have you planned a vacation for next year?
- What is the oldest magazine still in print
- Are vegans afraid of animals
- When does the IP address change?
- How do I convert H2O to 2h2o
- What would an INTP be three wishes
- Why do people hate bronies
- What do you do to be patient?
- Why is iPhone 8 not called iPhone 7s
- Are there Mahayana Buddhists in Thailand?
- Why should i use React JS
- Domesticated cats have an alpha
- Which is an absolute must for lawyers
- What are 300 millimeters
- How do I put my javelin throw
- How does modern entertainment use subliminal messages?
- How do I extract an ISO file
- You can use most and a lot interchangeably