What's better with Fortnite and PUBG
Fortnite vs PUBG: what are the differences?
The two battle royale games Fortnite and PUBG are extremely popular. There are some differences between the games even though they serve the same genre. If you are undecided which of the two games you want to try, you will find a clear comparison here.
The similarities at a glance: Fortnite and PUBG
Opinions are divided on the question of whether Fortnite or PUBG is better. Regardless of which game you prefer, it cannot be denied that the games have a lot in common:
- Both games offer a battle royale experience in online multiplayer. That means you have to survive your enemies to the last to catch up with victory.
- You yourself fly with up to 99 opposing players over a limited map (an island in both games) and can jump off at any point.
- Both games offer the option of playing alone, in pairs or in a team of up to four people.
- If you land on the island, you initially have nothing. You have to find weapons and other possible equipment first.
- In both games, the zone of the playable area is getting smaller and smaller. You have to move with the zone to have a chance of victory.
- Fortnite stands out with the colorful comic-style graphics, but the shooter is not just for the younger gamers. Tactical play, good aiming and quick reaction times are just as important in Fortnite as they are in PUBG.
- Both games have a very high number of players. So don't worry about getting stuck in long queues looking for the next game.
Fortnite: Differences from PUBG
Which game you like better is definitely a matter of taste. In some areas, however, Fortnite has clear differences and, among them, advantages over PUBG:
- Probably the biggest difference to PUBG is the building in Fortnite. Collect materials and build your cover or an entire fortress in a duel.
- The island you fight on in Fortnite is smaller than the (main) maps in PUBG. This makes the laps faster.
- The weapons in Fortnite are simple, colorful and self-explanatory to use. You can even fly on missiles with the right timing.
- Fortnite's Battle Royale mode is completely free: just download the Epic Games Launcher, install Fortnite and start playing.
- Weekly patches bring new fun modes, skins, and challenges. There is often new content such as weapons or changes to the map.
PUBG has more to offer than Fortnite
PUBG shows through the graphics alone that it has a different focus than Fortnite. But the graphics aren't the only difference:
- There is no crafting system or a construction mode in PUBG - but there are vehicles with which you can make your way into the zone much easier.
- In contrast to Fortnite, in PUBG you have the choice of different maps. While two large maps rely primarily on tactical gameplay, faster rounds take place on Savage.
- PUBG's arsenal of weapons is pretty realistic. You can even use zeroing to make good shots from a distance. The developer has based himself heavily on the Arma 3 military simulation.
- PUBG is not playable for free. Even if you just want to test the game, you'll have to purchase it through Steam. However, if you find after 1-2 hours of play that you do not like it, you can return it.
- New patches for PUBG are released at regular intervals. However, it sometimes takes time to correct an issue such as poor performance.
Looking for games that are similar to PUBG and Fortnite? A small overview of other battle royale games can be found in the next practical tip.
- What is a reseller business
- Can penguins freeze to death
- How can I clean 3D printing materials
- What is a Good Budget Phone on Amazon
- Does the price correspond to the value
- Is the interview difficult at IPEC
- Is genocide
- How to use Pardot marketing automation software
- Can a very illogical person become logical
- How can I get on my feet
- What is the source of matter
- What is godless malware
- Can Lyft take my luggage with me?
- Is religion an evolutionary feature
- Nikon Coolpix l340 is a DSLR camera
- Can you decipher the ECSB
- Why are Apple products so cool
- Vedas are the oldest written books
- What does reporting mean on Instagram
- How was Bakunin different from Marx?
- When did Semitic Jews become white-skinned?
- A release pitcher can throw 2 innings
- How most people are cursed
- What are the best time travel novels