Art and science are good choices
Here you will find the old issues 2002-2008 in ZIP format.
For issues from 2007 and 2008, the complete print version can still be obtained from Wolters Kluwer Deutschland GmbH, Kronach, Publishing Group Public Organizations, Adolf-Kolping-Straße 10, 96317 Kronach.
Orders must only be sent there (Tel .: (09261) 969 4444, Fax: (09261) 969 4449, E-Mail: [email protected]).
Older editions (before 2002) can be requested for a fee as a hard copy from the following address:
Bavarian State Library
Direct delivery service
Fax: 089 2809284
Email: [email protected]
The announcements of these ministries are published in the official gazette of the Bavarian State Ministries for Education and Culture and for Science, Research and Art (KWMBl). Laws and ordinances that are important for schools and universities as well as announcements by the Bavarian State Government, other Bavarian ministries and other bodies are reprinted there.
In the supplementary sheet, information is given on current dates, in particular for examinations, training events and competitions, as well as vacancies.
Part II of the Official Gazette was used to publish university statutes. Since January 1st, 2005, they have been announced by the individual universities through notices or on the Internet.
- How many silent films have been lost
- How should I use cinnamon essential oil
- What is MnO2
- What year did Arsenal leave without losing?
- If the tension is off in the same tension
- Why is Goeteborg also called Goeteborg
- Who is the worst film director
- How is lunchtime meat made
- What will happen to James Comey
- Should I bring my chicken pox to a boil?
- Why is Black Swan rated R.
- Can I do after +2 LLB
- Who is the Indian P M.
- Premiere Pro costs money
- What's your favorite non-fiction book
- Has anyone heard of Epay com
- How is electrical engineering and electronics
- Which president was the best athlete
- What is Parimukham
- How are MPLS labels assigned
- Might defeat Captain America DCEU Aquaman
- What will the judgment look like for Christians?
- The Turks consider themselves Europeans
- Who's in the band White Zombie