Are you relaxed
Enjoy the silence, just meditate or sleep in, go jogging through the forest in the morning or let yourself be pampered with a massage in the spa - there are many ways to relax. But not every relaxation method is suitable for everyone. Some people may try to read a book in the hammock, because resting and reading should be particularly relaxing, but they only feel bumblebees in their bum. Another resolves to jog to clear his head, but is not comfortably relaxed afterwards, but even more exhausted. If you want to know how to best relax, you need to find the right relaxation method for you. We want to take a closer look at the different types of relaxation.
Relaxation - why do I have to relax at all?
In today's hectic, fast-paced everyday life, almost everyone comes to the point where they feel exhausted and drained. It comes to inner restlessness, the stress level increases and one becomes more and more dissatisfied. Many people feel this way in everyday life. There is an imbalance between tension and relaxation. We run from appointment to appointment and thus come to the edge of our performance limit. Here it would be important to provide a balance so that the batteries are not completely empty at some point and you are completely exhausted. Relaxation is therefore an important factor in staying productive over the long term. In the past, there were at least small time windows to relax in everyday life. In the morning before work you would read the newspaper and have a coffee or take a short nap after lunch. Thanks to the internet and smartphones, however, we are constantly available today and there are hardly any real breaks. Therefore, you have to plan time for relaxation. But in order to be able to relax properly, you need to know what type of relaxation you are. Only then can you properly charge your batteries.
Relaxation types - what is particularly good for you?
If you want to recharge the batteries after a stressful day, you are spoiled for choice. You can go for a walk in the forest, grab a good book or let the personal trainer drive you to your peak performance - there are many options. But not every relaxation method leads to the desired success. That said, you may feel less relaxed than expected. Many people have no idea what kind of relaxation is good for them. They try their hand at doing sweet idleness and may find frustrated that they are still stressed afterwards. We introduce you to different types of relaxation so that you can find out what you need to lower your stress level.
What types of relaxation are there?
It is important to know that not only doing sweet idleness can lead to relaxation. Some people are downright nervous about rest and they want to be active. There are both active and more passive forms of relaxation. Perhaps one of the following relaxation types is particularly suitable for you:
- Do you like it cozy and warm? Then you are probably the cuddly, warm relaxation type. You like warm temperatures, sun on your skin and in winter you feel downright energetic. From temperatures of 25 degrees you will really bloom. For you, warm relaxation baths, foot baths, hot water bottles, visits to the sauna, visits to the thermal baths, radiant heaters, hot water bottles and cozy clothes can be the right choice.
- Do you need exercise to lower your stress level? Then you belong to the sporty, active relaxation type. With you it is said that there has to be movement. Whether you do yoga or Pilates, dance your heart out or jog through the park in wind and weather, exercise helps you to relax more in everyday life.
- You have to be active to be able to relax, but doesn't it have to be exercise? Then you might feel great when you've mucked out your apartment, whipped up the garden, knitted a scarf or repaired the broken closet door. Really live out your thirst for action if you belong to the active relaxation type.
- The sweet idleness doesn’t attract you, but you don’t recognize yourself in the active and sporty relaxation types either? Do you rather need input for your gray matter? Take a literature or philosophy course. You might also relax by visiting museums or exhibitions. Lectures as well as theater and concert visits are also on your relaxation to-do list. As a culturally interested relaxation type, you might also want to be creative yourself and paint, write, draw, take photos or make music.
- Lighting a candle at home and getting into the bathtub is not for you? Do you need company to feel good? The sociable, relaxed type likes to surround himself with people in his free time. If you belong to this relaxation type, your mood rises when you get involved in clubs or other social areas. Dance courses, clubs, singing in a choir, team sports, courses, game evenings and excursions could also be something for you. Or you are looking for nice company in bars, pubs and clubs.
- Does the word wellness make you shiver? Fragrant scents, gentle massages and pleasant sounds let you relax? The calm relaxation type comes to rest with massages, relaxation music, meditation, candlelight, fragrance lamps, visits to the spa and sauna as well as an extensive shower or bath in the bathroom at home.
Do you recognize yourself in one of the relaxation types? Maybe several relaxation types appeal to you? That is also possible, most people can relax in several ways and are so-called mixed types.
Promoting your own relaxation is not that difficult. Once you have dealt with the different relaxation types and found relaxation methods for yourself, you can incorporate them into your everyday life again and again. It is important to regularly head for small relaxation islands. You shouldn't wait for the annual vacation and hope to recharge your batteries under the Caribbean sun for two weeks. Make sure you relax a little every day.
- Outdoor event table part I.
- What is team Shunya
- What is the gravity of Saturn
- Who is behind the presidential scandal in South Korea?
- Which is better Omegle or Chatroulette Why
- Where does the word actually come from?
- Which hotel chains don't allow dogs
- Is innovation a skill or a culture
- Is the Dalai Lama old right
- We are hot and cold relative terms
- How many people are there in the world
- You will feel safe with bike lights
- What are the duties of the bill collector
- How satisfied are you as a geologist
- Which companies in the US are implementing OKR
- How is the plural formed in Albanian
- What is the maximum frequency
- What are curtains made of
- What is brand personalization
- Can computers solve all integrals?
- What is 2 56
- How could recycling be improved?
- What are Nexus 5x manufacturing defects
- Google + takes market share