How is electrical engineering and electronics
Electrical engineering / electronics
The electrical industry includes electronics and electrical engineering. The electrical industry is the second largest industrial sector in terms of employees after mechanical and plant engineering and one of the largest export sectors in Germany.
Electronics are understood to mean all processes in control, regulating and amplifier circuits as well as the processes in the components used for this purpose. Today it covers countless areas, from semiconductor electronics or microelectronics to quantum electronics and nanoelectronics. Since the triumphant advance of the computer, the constant development of information technology and increasing automation, the importance of electronics has steadily expanded. Electronics are very important in our society today and many areas can no longer be imagined without them.
Important fields of application for electronics / electrical engineering are, for example, plant construction, automation technology, batteries, entertainment electronics, electrical energy technology, cables, high-voltage capacitors, transformers, medical technology and defense technology.
Electronics enables innovative and efficient solutions for social needs and industrial user sectors
- Digitization of the economy
- Production / Automation / Industry (Industry 4.0)
- Networked mobility / automotive
- Cyber security
- Communication, systemic management and decision making
- Energy / climate and resource protection
- Health / Demographic Change
In order to remain competitive, companies must invest in research and development, advance key technologies and implement innovations quickly.
The Federal Ministry of Education and Research supports electronics projects in the automotive, logistics, energy, mechanical engineering and medicine sectors.
- What is the Regression Suite Automation Tool
- Is the violet flame hotter than the blue flame
- What happens when the Quora credits expire
- What is a lossless join in DBMS
- What are foreign literature and foreign studies
- Who is the best dancer among the heroes?
- Why are salaries in Calcutta so low?
- How do Indians see Mexico
- How do I make waterproof electronic circuits
- What does Mangalsutra mean in English
- Is Pace Thane good for NEET
- How do I use a spinning reel
- Is there a hotel in Nehru Place
- Will Wikipedia become obsolete in the future? Why
- What are two complement numbers
- Do you go swimming with a bare upper body?
- What is regularization in deep learning
- How do you meditate with a mantra
- Is programming necessary for entrepreneurs
- Why is Ashok Leyland share price low
- What did not create anything
- Where can I get good betting tips
- Amtrak trains have toilets
- Why can't we commit suicide?
- What is meant by a report verb
- Infrared waves can go through walls
- Where can I buy Killepitsch in Australia
- How do I multiply matrices in MIPS
- South Germans look like Spaniards
- Who do governments owe money to?
- What is intellectual history
- Will changing modems stop a hacker?
- Does garlic really work against vampires
- Is house paint waterproof