Which universities publish online teaching jobs
The SUPA is the largest regional company contact fair in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. Every two years the university offers a meeting point for companies, institutions and facilities with our students, employees and professors. The aim of the fair is to make supply and demand on the labor market transparent and to bring those involved together. In addition to the company's exhibition stands, the SUPA offers numerous lectures and workshops for visitors, as well as the IT and start-up lounges, which are ideal for networking.
The 14. SUPA exchange will be on Thursday the April 15, 2021 digital take place via the talentefinder app. Interested parties can now register for this event with the organization team ([email protected]).
Digital and virtual into the future!
We too have to adapt to the current Corona circumstances. That is why the SUPA is taking place online this year. That means: We meet virtually on the talentefinder.de platform and spend the fair together, but from our desk.
Rekotrin Mrs. Prof. Dr.-Ing. Petra Maier welcomes the participants.
When? April 15, 2021 • 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Where? Virtually on talentefinder.de
Register now as a talent or student at:
Costs:Participation for young professionals and students is free!
Further information and registration
at [email protected]
With the registration, costs of 300 € arise for the companies involved
The following companies have already registered:
- adesso SE, Stralsund
- AIFS Educational Travel, Bonn
- Axiom Nord GmbH, Stralsund
- Boreus GmbH - Multi Hybrid Cloud Provider
- Cheplafarm Arzneimittel GmbH, Greifswald
- Clausohm-Software GmbH, Groß Neverin
- Codefit - Digital Solutions for Cruise Ships
- Datagroup, Rostock
- DEN GmbH, Greifswald
- Ecovis Europe AG, throughout Germany
- Ferchau GmbH, Rostock and throughout Germany
- GECKO mbH - Software Development Services
- GTÜ - Society for technical monitoring mbH, Stralsund, Neubrandenburg and throughout Germany
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Stralsund University
- Chamber of Engineers M-V, Schwerin
- Inspired - ideas competition, Stralsund University
- Intero Technologies GmbH, Stralsund
- KUBUS, Schwerin
- ml & s GmbH Co. KG, Greifswald
- NautiTronix UG, Stralsund
- Passport Business Engineering GmbH, Rostock and Hamburg
- Planet IC GmbH, Schwerin
- Release 24 Group, Rostock
- Reventure GmbH - eCommerce Platform Solutions
- RST Rostock System Technik GmbH, Rostock
- SIV.AG, Rostock
- Smartforester GmbH i.G., Stralsund
- Sopra Steria business consulting
- Launched north-east, Stralsund University of Applied Sciences
- TÜV Nord Mobility GmbH, Hanover
- Webasto Thermo & Comfort SE, Neubrandenburg
The experience of the IT trade fair 2020, which was also carried out virtually, showed that job and internship offers that were discontinued early on increase the success rate. The SUPA is also interesting for companies that offer student trainee positions. Companies that primarily offer student jobs should contact the Stralsund University of Applied Sciences' job exchange ([email protected]).
You can get a review of the SUPA held in April 2019 on the homepage of the 13th SUPA exchange. A total of over 100 companies from regional to international companies from the economic, mechanical engineering and IT sectors presented themselves. We expect a similarly high participation in 2021 despite the digital format.
- Who owns a Renault Twizy
- Why do we have software recruiters
- How successful are independent music artists
- What is SMS Marketing
- Wear Nausicaa pants
- Is the Hyundai Creta safe or not
- Write a craft or an art
- What screams wrong
- Theresa May will fall
- How are Egypt's relations with Israel?
- What is the state motto of Alaska
- What does physiotherapy do
- What rhymes with how
- How many politicians have never lied
- How do I found a media agency
- Is the Canadian Army brutal and professional
- How the underground power supply is provided
- Can you decipher the word SLOWB?
- What does applied engineering mean
- What is the centaur's weakness
- Who gave Captain America his shield
- Why are there cards
- What's the best book on power electronics
- Social security benefits rich people