Organized religion is a delusion
How does Satan try to deceive us?
Nephi warned us about three tactics the Devil might use to deceive us.
1. Raging against good (2 Nephi 28:20)
How does Satan get people in because of something? Goodangry to be?
Among other things, Satan tries to make people angry about these good things:
traditional marriage and family
Kindness and compassion for everyone, including those who are different
2. Convenience and indifference (2 Nephi 28:21)
How does Satan get people in, like that comfortable to become that them no longer interested are to fight against evil and that they are don't try anymoreto grow spiritually?
To make us indifferent, the devil tells us these lies, among other things:
What is really important is that you have fun and have cool things.
Anything that is uncomfortable and uncomfortable has to be bad, so avoid it.
As long as it is looks likeas if you are fine, everything is fine. That's all that counts.
3. No devil, no evil, no consequences (2 Nephi 28:22)
How does Satan get people no longer believing that there is evil and that God will judge us?
These are some of the lies Satan tells us to believe that there is no evil and no consequence:
There is only this life. You have to enjoy it to the full.
If it feels good, do it.
Look around: the wicked are not punished. So why shouldn't you have fun like her too?
You might read the “Do Not Be Deceived” address that President Dallin H. Oaks gave in the 2004 fall general conference. In it he gives advice on how to avoid deception.
- What is the maximum frequency
- What is a valid email address
- What is a one-page website
- What is another name for green vitriol
- What is digital marketing for a website
- How do you exchange houses for sale
- Why do people strive for unreachable things
- How to paint without a primer
- Why do some microorganisms not cause disease
- Why are people almost extinct
- Who invented LPG?
- How can you get out of disappointment?
- How can San Jose improve
- How can I book OLA Prime
- What's the best song of 1963
- How do supermarket checkouts work
- How do Israelis feel about Elor Azaria?
- How do you rate the inventory management
- Successful entrepreneurs have good savings habits
- Paramedics can give insulin
- What is a Mobius strip inverted
- What birds are birds of prey
- What is a Bronsted Base
- How does VoIP work at home