Is Wisconsin near New York
Welcome to the website of the Federal Foreign Office
Germany has nine diplomatic missions in the USA: the embassy in Washington DC and the consulates general in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York and San Francisco. Each representation has a defined geographical consular district. Please take the time to find out which representation is responsible for your place of residence or residence in the USA and contact them directly with your concerns. You can do this by consulting the list of geographical responsibilities.
German representations in the USA
Atlanta Consulate General
The states of Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Consulate General Atlanta
Boston Consulate General
The states of Connecticut (excluding Fairfield County), Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Consulate General Boston
Chicago Consulate General
The states of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
Consulate General Chicago
Houston - Consulate General
The states of Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Consulate General Houston
Los Angeles - Consulate General
California State's Imperial, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties, and Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, and Utah.
Consulate General Los Angeles
Miami - Consulate General
The state of Florida as well as Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
Consulate General Miami
New York - Consulate General
The states of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania as well as the Fairfield County of the state of Connecticut and Bermuda (British overseas territory).
Consulate General New York
San Francisco - Consulate General
The states Alaska, California (with the exception of the Counties Imperial, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ventura), Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming and the American outskirts of Baker, Howland, Jarvis, Johnston, Midway, and Palmyrain Islands.
Consulate General San Francisco
Washington, DC - Embassy, Legal, and Consular Services
District: United States of America. Consular District: District of Columbia, States of Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia.
- Is the First Responders Live show real
- What foods does everyone you love accept
- Psychopaths feel sorry for other psychopaths
- Is plywood good for shed floors
- How can IOTW make blockchain more scalable
- How is the semi-decay period calculated?
- Brad Pitt is an over-hyped actor
- Were biological weapons used against livestock?
- What is NASA doing completely wrong
- How can I make Mongolian sauce
- How should I learn anger management
- Are bugs big enough to see
- What does suite mean musically
- Why is it so difficult to rewrite an article
- What drugs are sick cats given
- How math formulas were discovered
- How did Parsis come to India?
- Was ENIAC the first computer or Z1
- Bootstrap is good for beginners to learn
- Skin care causes cancer
- Can I lose weight through night sweats
- How is atheism different from atheistic Satanism?
- What is sociology of knowledge
- Why are people so trivial