Why are baby alives so cute
So cute! The sweet pacifier from Baby Alive is interactive. The sweet little one reacts with real baby noises when mom or dad is looking after her: sleeping sounds when she is lying down and playing noises when she is picked up. As soon as the baby is whining, it can be gently soothed with the pacifier. This doll comes with blonde hair, a dress and a pacifier.
ATTENTION: CHOKING HAZARD - Not suitable for children under 3 years, as small parts can be produced.
© 2018 Hasbro. All rights reserved.
Baby Alive Bouncing giggle baby, frog outfit, blond hair
Baby Alive Baby with magical mixer, pineapple shake, mixer, accessories, drinks, pee, eats, toys for children from 3 years
Baby Alive Small thumbsucker, washable doll with soft body, bottle, first baby doll for children from 18 months
Littles from Baby Alive, tricycle with dog, doll and tricycle, 5 accessories, toys for children from 3 years
- What makes Moog synthesizers sound so amazing
- What is the German word for married?
- Most women these days are bisexual rather than straight
- How day trading is done
- Why do the Japanese rarely go to the beaches
- Which nations have the highest average size
- How do blockages protect you from yourself?
- How can the rape law be neutral?
- What is the LCM of 10 15
- Is RTU a good university
- Can social media mess up a career
- What is TDM PCM
- Is homosexuality innate or acquired
- What's the best business in America
- What is tracking and treeing
- Why is strategy important 1
- Corner houses have large lawns
- What is the characterization of zirconium phosphate
- Detergent clogs a toilet
- Is there IT in video game development
- Who are Waviis competitors
- How can I bring Hinduism back to life?
- Most jobs in advertising require creativity
- How is two-color LED made
- How important is a business credit report
- What will everyone use when iTunes ends
- Why does energy move in waveforms
- How is food transported
- How did the media take advantage of Greta Thunberg
- How much does DuckDuckGo 1
- Is the PMP useful
- Which countries have the lowest UV radiation?