Why are you interested in differential equations
Are you interested in differential equations? - Then you are right here. On these pages you will find information about the courses offered by the Differential Equations Department. Here we explain which courses you should attend in order to be able to write a thesis (Bachelor, Master) in the field of differential equation, and how you can bring it into the areas provided for in the study regulations.
The following lectures we regularly offer:
|4 hours of lectures||2 hours of practice||every winter semester|
|This lecture deals with initial value problems for ordinary differential equations in Banach space and the classical solution theory of boundary value problems for ordinary differential equations of the second order. Special attention is paid to the functional analytical treatment of differential equation problems and the application of fixed point principles.|
|2 hours of lectures||1 hour exercise||every summer semester|
|This lecture offers an introduction to the weak solution theory of boundary value problems for elliptic partial differential equations. The Sobolew spaces based on a generalization of the classical derivation concept, linear and first non-linear variation problems and the associated operator equations are dealt with.|
|2 hours of lectures||1 hour exercise||at least every second winter semester|
|Based on differential equations IIA, nonlinear stationary differential equation problems are treated with methods of the theory of monotonic operators.|
|4 hours of lectures||2 hours of practice||at least every second summer semester|
|Nonlinear evolution equations are considered. In addition, there are special aspects, for example from the theory of the associated discretization processes or from application areas (fluid mechanics, theory of elasticity).|
We also offer the following Seminars at:
|Block seminar||at the end of each summer semester|
|This seminar is aimed at students who want to write a bachelor thesis. |
|This seminar offers students who are writing a master's thesis and doctoral students the opportunity to report on their results. Occasionally guests are invited to give a lecture.|
- Who is better Chandler or Joey
- Can feel paraplegic touches
- What did it cost in 1914
- Why do I get stressed easily
- Where is the SQL table variable created
- What if Mumbai is under a curfew
- With which stars was the sun formed?
- Parents should take cell phones with them
- How would Daenerys react to Jon Snow
- Can happen again 9 11
- Will Neymar join PSG or not?
- How is DNA preserved in mummies?
- What is the latest technology in neuroscience
- Are Toy Story films on Netflix
- Smoking weed increases mental performance
- What is the traditional definition of philosophy
- How is facial plastic surgery performed
- Is there a quantum computer degree
- SQL What does MODIFY
- Hate loners. Not loners
- What creates judgment
- Has President Trump inadvertently promoted bipartisanism
- Is the differential geometry relevant for machine learning?
- Is the SMU MBA exam easy to pass?