How do I get married again
Divorced and remarried?
The Evangelical Church does not rule out remarriage of divorced people - but also wants to know from those involved whether they are really serious ...
Can I be married in church if I have been divorced? This question is one of the most frequently asked questions. And it's not that easy to answer.
It is a sad fact that marriages fail. Being guilty and "feeling guilty" is a subliminal theme in almost every breakup. The Evangelical Church takes it very seriously that marriages - with all love and despite all good will - can fail and knows about the power of forgiveness.
The Evangelical Church therefore does not rule out remarriage of divorced people. But at the same time she holds on to the indissolubility of marriage. It is the responsibility of the trusting pastor to ensure that remarriage is not lightly entered into. In a personal conversation he will ask about the motives for the desire for a church wedding.
03/11/2014 / ELKB / P.Ö.P. / Regional Church Office
- Where can I find good C ++ mentors
- Bootstrap grid for various devices
- Is Hugh Hefner a feminist
- What do clairvoyants believe in after life
- What were Karl Marx's great insights
- What is the past tense of offer
- You may be allergic to allergy medication
- What is your opinion on Kashmiris
- In which direction should rows of vegetable gardens run
- What are some good villain names
- Is WazirX exchange legitimate 1
- Who is Frank Lloyd Wright
- How do I cancel my Equifax membership
- What is the bin folder in node_modules
- How effective is penicillin for dental infections
- Which people get depressed very quickly
- What are some unusual uses for telekinesis
- What are the ancient names of Japan?
- Who is Jay Gatsby
- What does Twatt mean in England
- What makes a fragrance difficult versus light
- How do you clean a tie
- Are hyaluronic acid preparations safe to take
- How can I identify the crawler traffic