How old is Stevie Wonder
Stevie Wonder & dash; Characteristics
|Bourgeois name||Stevland Hardaway Morris|
|job||Singer, instrumental musician, composer, producer|
|place of birth||Saginaw / Michigan (USA)|
|nationality||United States of America|
Stevie Wonder & dash; Wiki: age, height and more
Stevie Wonder is one of the most famous musicians and soul stars. Everyone should know his greatest hit, "I Just Called To Say I Love You".
Stevie Wonder was born on May 13, 1950 in Saginaw, Michigan, as a premature baby and had to be ventilated in an incubator. Due to a medical error, she went blind shortly after giving birth. The parents supported and encouraged his musical talent all the more. At the age of four Wonder sang in the church choir.
He was already successful as a musician at the age of eleven. After an audition, Berry Gordy, the boss of the legendary "Motown" label, signed him straight away. In the early 1970s he developed into one of the most successful entertainers in the USA and established himself as a soul great.
In the early 1970s, after hits like "Fingertips Pt. 2" and the album "Recorded Live: The 12 Year Old Genius", Stevie Wonder began studying piano and continued creating one number one hit after another such as "Uptight" , "Blowin 'In The Wind", "I Was Made To Love Her" or "Superstition".
In 1984 he released the mega-hit that every music fan worldwide should know: "I Just Called To Say I Love You". The song was the theme song of the comedy "The Woman in Red", landed at number one in the international charts and brought Wonder an Oscar and a Golden Globe. Wonder has received the most important awards in the entertainment industry several times. In 1989 he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for his services to soul music.
He has been the UN Ambassador for Peace since 2009. The music magazine "Rolling Stone" voted Stevie Wonder 15th of the 100 greatest musicians of all time. In 2009 he sang and spoke on the occasion of the death of Michael Jackson, and in 2012 he gave a speech at the funeral service for Whitney Houston. In the same year he performed at the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace.
In 2014, ex-US President Barack Obama awarded Wonder with the Presidential Medal of Freedom for his political and social commitment. On April 4, 2018, on the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King's death, Wonder launched the #DreamStillLives campaign to revive the memory of the dream of an America without racism.
The musician is married for the third time. He has been going through life with Tomeeka Robyn Bracy since 2017. In addition, Wonder has a total of nine children from six different women, two of whom he has with his current wife.
Stevie Wonder & dash; all news
- Who is AB6IX
- Why do I feel better in thunderstorms
- What is a taxable brokerage account
- How toxic is Lysol Spray
- Is 7 months enough for the CAT
- How do you become a computer scientist
- Should we make the word short
- What is the moral life of the ancient Greeks
- How do I stuff relationships in anatomy
- Is chlorine good for plants?
- When will Coinbase adopt Dogecoin
- How should a career advisor be reinstated
- How does the filtering work
- How can you get rid of an insect bite?
- What is corona in the power grid
- What is textile art
- Can I work after passing the CT1 exam?
- Can you change the reality yourself by lying?
- Why is India badly recognized for education
- What is a Dewar flask used for?
- Where can you go to avoid chemtrails
- What is the cause of Buddhist enlightenment
- What are the top 10 amazing facts
- How do people get into the jury's duty