Phimosis can certainly lead to cancer
Pediatric and neonatal surgery
The protection of our patients, our employees and your protection are our top priority. Unfortunately, due to the increased infectivity of the corona virus variants, we have to adjust our visitor regulations.
Visits are still only possible in individual cases and only with medical approval. In the case of acute emergencies, on the children's wards, in the palliative care area and in obstetrics, in consultation with patients and relatives, individual arrangements can be made.
Visitors must not have any symptoms of a possible Covid-19 disease.
If they have received medical approval and are symptom-free, visitors must present the following evidence:
- a daily negative corona rapid test or PCR result
- With complete vaccination: Proof of a complete vaccination (two vaccinations) against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved in the European Union that was completed at least 14 days ago(Proof of vaccination card or certificate of vaccination). People who have had COVID-19 disease and have received evidence of a positive test result (nucleic acid detection such as PCR, PoC-PCR or other methods of nucleic acid amplification technology) in connection with evidence of a vaccination against COVID carried out after the disease and at least 14 days ago are also considered fully vaccinated -19 with a vaccine approved in the European Union. (Proof by positive PCR test + vaccination card or vaccination certificate)
- Persons recovered from a COVID-19 disease: Evidence of the presence of a previous infection with the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus through a positive test result (nucleic acid detection such as PCR, PoC-PCR or other methods of nucleic acid amplification technology), which must last at least 28 days and not more than 6 months ago. (Proof by positive PCR test)
Please note: This regulation currently only applies to visitors, not to patients.
Thank you for your understanding!
- What are the types of personality development
- Is technology good for us or bad
- Are C and Embedded C the same?
- How do I know my own feelings
- What does this Arabic mean in English
- How is pressure maintained in a spaceship
- Accepts UCLA PTE results
- Are sunglasses good or bad
- Who is a new quoran that you support
- Which is better VNR or SRM
- When is morally okay
- What is the German word for Christmas
- Why do my Oscar fish fight
- Which planet has two suns?
- Like rats people
- Why power sources require high output impedance
- Has anyone called you unprofessional?
- Where's Chandler from friends
- Do normal pilots need aerobatic training
- Why Snapchat hangs too much on Android
- In headphones how is the frequency response
- How is the third gender born?
- How much charge for interior design
- Why make art or beautiful things