How it works in the Circuit Debugger
New ICD4-In Circuit Debugger from Microchip
Microchip now offers the new ICD4 In-Circuit Debugger at. It contains all the functions of the tried and tested MPLAB ICD 3 debugger, but now offers significantly higher speed and more RAM. Here are the main features at a glance:
- MPLAB® ICD 4 has a faster processor and more RAM
- MPLAB® ICD 4 reaches twice the speed of the previous ICD
- MPLAB® ICD 4 offers a wider voltage range from 1.2 to 5.5 V and more flexibility
- MPLAB® ICD 4 supports all PIC® MCUs and dsPIC® Digital signal controller via MPLAB X IDE
The significantly higher speed of the MPLAB ICD 4 is achieved by a 32-bit MCU with a clock frequency of 300 MHz. The faster processing and the larger buffer memory of 2 MB result in a solution that is twice as fast as the previous model.
The puck-shaped MPLAB ICD 4 is in a robust, black housing with a brushed aluminum top and accentuating LED strips that indicate the debugging status. The tool offers the following functions:
- Larger target voltage range from 1.2 to 5.5V
- Optional 1 A current (via an external power supply)
- Selectable pull-up / pull-down option to the target interface
- Configurable interface speed for optimal programming and debugging
- Intelligent, robust interface with error detection and immunity
- JTAG debugging
Microchip's MPLAB ICD 4 is easy to use and supports all Microchip PIC MCUs and dsPIC DSCs via the MPLAB X Integrated Development Environment (IDE). This simplifies your development should you plan to switch from one PIC MCU to another. to meet the requirements of your application.
The MPLAB ICD 4 (article number DV164045) is now available from Semitron. Convince yourself and let us advise you!
- Is SMITE dead now
- Is the IMF corrupt
- Is intelligence a hypothetical idea
- What is real-time computing
- Hear parents EXO
- How should you live your life
- What's your favorite shoegaze band
- What sport should I do?
- What does U0001f607
- How do I measure a vagina
- Where can I sell a website
- How many strings does a cello have?
- Where's Steve Jobs Grave
- Is the land mass on earth fully explored?
- Press1Cash is a scam
- What is the Pushkar Camel Fair
- Are companies a necessary evil
- How do marketers tap influencers on TikTok
- Have you been a victim of necromancy
- What song made Sting famous
- Smoking makes people study
- Is listenonrepeat com a legal site
- How many silent films have been lost
- How can I like to think