Import leads into Salesforce using email services
A subscriber is someone who has signed up to receive communications from your organization. You must have a valid email address for every subscriber who receives email. You must have a valid phone number for each subscriber who receives text messages. You can track additional information about subscribers using profile and preference attributes. You can use the Subscriber Key to identify the subscribers in the Marketing Cloud. Create lists or data extensions to store the subscriber data. Store data from e-mail subscribers in lists or data extensions and data from SMS subscribers only in data extensions. To segment the subscribers, create as many lists and data extensions as necessary. The data in the lists and data extensions are filled in when you add or import subscribers.
There are several ways to add subscribers:
- Use the Subscriber Import Wizard.
- Use the Automation Studio import activity.
- Create a subscriber manually.
- Capture subscriber data using a smart capture form.
Use groups and data filters to further segment the subscribers. When sending a message, select the list, data extension, or groups that you want to receive the message (s).
- Get Access to Enhanced Segmentation and Subscriber Features
Get access to enhanced segmentation and subscriber features in Email Studio.
- Advanced Subscribers in Marketing Cloud Email Studio
Subscriber feature with advanced subscriber features enabled in Email Studio.
- Classic subscribers in Marketing Cloud Email Studio
Subscriber functionality without the advanced subscriber functionality enabled in Marketing Cloud Email Studio.
- Send logging in Email Studio
With the sending logging in Email Studio, you can collect real-time information about the sending attributes of emails for use in reports and data dumps. You can also use the information in the dispatch log to provide data for highly available clicks. Shipping logging gives you access to data that is not available via the standard tracking functions. You can specify how long this information will remain available based on your data retention requirements.
- Smart capture
Smart Capture is a tool in Email Studio you use to create lead capture forms to include in your landing pages. When a lead completes the form on the landing page and clicks the Submit button, the Smart Capture form automatically adds the information to the subscriber list, data extension, or outside data source such as an integrated CRM system.
- Web Collect in Email Studio
Web Collect is Email Studio's registration form. Here users can subscribe to communications from your website, enter attribute values, or unsubscribe from communications.
- List detective
List Detective is a tool that maintains information about email addresses and domains that could cause delivery problems for your emails. These include email addresses known as spam traps (inactive addresses that domains use to identify spammers) and domains that are no longer providing email services.
- Send a Welcome Email with Email Studio
Send an Email Studio welcome email to a subscriber when a subscriber is added or subscribes via the standard Subscription Center or Web Collect.
- Email Studio List Versus Email Studio Data Extension
Learn about when to use a list versus a data extension in Marketing Cloud Email Studio.
Find out how to unsubscribe in Marketing Cloud Email Studio.
- Unsubscribe mechanisms (opt-out) for subscribers
Learn how a subscriber unsubscribes in Marketing Cloud Email Studio.
- Management of email bounces in Email Studio
This section explains how to manage email bounces in Marketing Cloud Email Studio.
- What are the reviews of Amabella
- Where is fabric made
- How do you rate Karna in Mahabharata
- What is the least interesting Hawaiian island
- Is Brazil good
- Can't we use H2 SO4
- What is Snoop Dogg's most successful song
- What is baby jesus real name
- Why does electricity heat metals
- Why is my period 13 days late
- What is mental training
- Is this use of English correct?
- Are children allowed in yoga classes
- Why are DC motors used in trains?
- What are some good NGOs in Jaipur
- Why do you hate your engineering school
- What's your favorite song from BTS
- When is the NBA draft
- How do I send professional emails
- What are the most useful Podio integrations
- What are Bitcoin's main competitors
- Neuroscientists study the subconscious
- Is God the answer to every problem
- An operation for osteoarthritis helps