Why do we integrate systems
Tailored integration of HR systems
Merge HR data & use it easily
ATOSS personnel deployment planning & SAP HCM
SAP HCM + ATOSS personnel deployment planning = ATOSS Connector
The ATOSS Connector integrates SAP time management and ATOSS personnel deployment planning via web service and opens up completely new dimensions for professional workforce management.
If you deploy your employees exactly when they are actually needed, you reduce expensive idle times and overtime. At the same time, service quality and added value are increased. ATOSS personnel deployment planning in SAP HCM offers all industries the opportunity to be more productive and competitive.
Why integrate with the ATOSS Connector?
- Smooth data exchange between time management and resource planning - without media disruptions
- Avoidance of double maintenance, errors and inconsistencies
- Simple and quick planning with real-time information
- More transparency through a uniform and up-to-date database
- Higher productivity through optimal synchronization of personnel requirements and personnel deployment
Further information on the ATOSS Connector
We open up the entire world of professional workforce planning to SAP users - without system limits.
Microsoft Active Directory & SAP
Active Directory Connector
Integration of SAP HCM or SuccessFactors into Microsoft Active Directory
Employee entry and exit usually also have to be created in non-HR systems. B. for e-mail addresses or access control. This is not only work: especially when leaving, it is often forgotten or implemented late, which can result in considerable security risks.
Our Active Directory Connector is available as a service from our data center. He connects SAP HCM or SAP SuccessFactors with your Microsoft Active Directory. This means that when entry or exit measures are carried out in the SAP HR system, the relevant users are automatically created in the Active Directory or deactivated again.
We are happy to develop individual integration solutions that are precisely tailored to your requirements. Our professional team of developers is available for your inquiries.
SAP SuccessFactors with SAP HCM
Despite SAP standards, you may not have the time and know-how to enable optimal use of both SAP systems. We are happy to help. What opportunities do we see for you here?
- Core hybrid: All HR applications are in the cloud with SAP SuccessFactors, all other ERP processes in SAP on-premise
- Talent hybrid: All talent management topics are covered in the cloud with SAP SuccessFactors, the core topics such as administration, remuneration and time management remain in SAP HCM on-premise
- Side-by-side: All talent management topics are covered in the cloud with SAP SuccessFactors, the core topics are covered either in the core and / or with SAP SuccessFactors, depending on the company etc.
Interest? Ask? Write us!
- Why do people hate folding laundry
- Is homeschooling healthy
- How can you make spicy chili
- Is Brighton safe for Muslims
- The earth always had an atmosphere
- Nowadays which subject is good for learning
- What are wall paintings
- Who is the top headhunter in Malaysia
- Hardware is more difficult to design than software
- Who will win the 2015 Copa America
- Should I learn Rails or Phoenix?
- Why antral gastris cause excessive eructation
- What is contemporary logic
- What is XYZ Analysis
- How do apps know your battery percentage
- What do domestic cats think of dogs?
- Smoking marijuana ages your brain
- Vedas are the oldest written books
- What does controlled anger look like
- Is the IMU exam difficult
- When did social media really help you?
- Have hair developed from feathers
- How strong is Luffy from now on
- Running improves intelligence significantly
- What is Required Spirulina Cultivation Process
- What is centrifugal force and centripital force
- When is desalination coming to California?
- What is a facebook shop
- What is Heaney's business as a poet?
- What are the disadvantages of macroeconomy
- How is Passover matzah made by hand
- What is the yard arm on a ship