How is ammonia a basic element
Man: chemical composition
Distribution of elements in the human body
a) [SchlagNach1963-251], b) [Römpp9]
In total, only about 21 elements are important in mammalian organisms, including the following 10 as Trace elements:
Iron (Fe): in the red blood pigment and in cytochromes, iodine (I): proteins or hormones in the thyroid, fluorine (F): in tooth enamel, zinc (Zn): in enzymes (hydrolases, oxidoreductases), copper (Cu) : in enzymes (oxidoreductases), manganese (Mn): in enzymes (hydrolases), selenium (Se): in enzymes, chromium (Cr): in enzymes, molybdenum (Mo): in enzymes (oxidoreductases), cobalt (Co): in enzymes (vitamin B12).
Note: The elements silicon (Si) and aluminum (Al), which are frequently found in the earth's crust, only occur in traces in the human body.
Classes of substances in the human body
Water balance in the human body
|Water release||in 24 hours||Water absorption||in 24 hours|
|urine||1500 ml||beverages||1300 ml|
|lung||550 ml||Food||1000 ml|
|Skin (sweat)||450 ml||in metabolism|
|Feces||150 ml||released water||350 ml|
|total||2650 ml||total||2650 ml|
|organic||in 24 hours||inorganic||in 24 hours|
|urea||30 - 40 g||Sodium chloride||10-15 g|
|uric acid||0.5 - 1 g||"Phosphorus pentoxide"||3 - 4 g|
|Creatinine||0.5 - 2.5 g||"Sulfur trioxide"||1.5 - 3 g|
|Hippuric acid||0.1 - 2.0 g||"Sodium oxide"||4 - 7 g|
|ammonia||0.5 - 1.0 g||"Potassium oxide"||2 - 4 g|
Note: "Phosphorus pentoxide" etc. only refers to the formal-analytical information, chemically it is phosphate etc.
breathingBreathing air (dry):
|gas||a,% by volume||off,% by volume|
Breathing air throughput in the lungs: approx. 8 l / min (approx. 16 breaths per minute with approx. 500 ml breath volume).
Oxygen consumption (O2) per day: 800 - 1000 g = 560 - 700 l (STPD: Standard Temperature and Pressure, Dry (0 ° C, 1 atm = 1013 hPa, dry)) = 25 - 31.2 mol.
Water vapor partial pressure in water vapor-saturated air at 37 ° C: 47 mm Hg = 47 Torr = 62.7 hPa.
Chemistry internship for medical professionals: supplementary materials
Front page "Chemistry internship for physicians"
- Read Quora 1
- How good is the Festool multi-saw
- What are the rules for natural logarithms
- It is customary never to have a fever
- Why are sports better than video games
- What happens when the load is shed
- How do INFJs see your lies
- McCartney will tour Australia
- When will Blacklight Retribution be back?
- Which institutes are suitable for an MCA
- What is an oxo-degradable polymer
- Which university is best suited for law in the world?
- What makes a musical work great
- Who Owns the Wells Fargo Banks
- Should I see how long I eat
- What is 11 22 33 11
- When is cotton harvested in Florida
- What is the need for Teflon
- Shall we follow vegetarianism?
- How can we teach IELTS students to listen
- What is pension seeking in business
- Why is love not always constant
- What is meant by source resistance
- Which are the best shoulder bags