How to remove blackheads and pimples
how do you get rid of them?
Blackheads, those little black spots, can be just a cosmetic nuisance. But if you don't act, they can develop into more pronounced signs of acne: pimples, cysts ... So do you have to remove blackheads and if so, how?
Where do the blackheads come from?
To understand the appearance of blackheads, which clog the pores of the skin and seemingly double their volume, one needs to know what acne is. Because blackheads are one of their first symptoms.
Acne is a skin condition that is mostly benign and begins with an overproduction of sebum by the sebum glands. These are located at the base of the hair follicle (a type of sac from which hair grows). They release sebum, which in itself is not harmful. It protects the skin and is part of the hydrolipid coat, the barrier that protects the skin from dryness and microbes.
In some cases, however, the sebum thickens, increases in size, and tends to clog the pores of the skin. Then the famous ones step black dots or blackheads. Blackheads are not bad in and of themselves, but they can look unsightly and be the precursors of infections and inflammation of the skin. Therefore, if they are highly developed, it may be appropriate to remove them or prevent their further development. However, the rules of hygiene must be observed.
Which factors favor the occurrence of blackheads?
- Hormonal factors: During puberty, the level of hormones increases, especially the male hormones (andronge), which stimulate sebum production. This is why blackheads and acne occur almost systematically in adolescents (at least 80% are affected). In adults, the causes can be linked to hormonal changes (pregnancy, menopause, taking or stopping certain medications ...).
- Hereditary factors: All people are different and it seems like some families are more prone to blackheads and acne than others.
- Mechanical and chemical factors: Exposure to environmental pollution or certain substances creates conditions that favor the formation of blackheads. For example, people who come into contact with petroleum products, deep-frying oil or certain chemicals at work can irritate the skin and clog the pores with these substances.
- Unsuitable selection of cosmetic products : Using too many greasy or powdery make-up products can clog the pores and encourage the formation of blackheads.
- Diet-related factors: Sugar and foods with a high glycemic index favor the availability of androgenic hormones that stimulate sebum production.
What's the best way to remove blackheads?
Blackheads can develop into pimples or pustules. Therefore you should take good care of your skin and free your pores as much as possible. But not in any way.
What is certain is that under no circumstances should you try to remove blackheads by squeezing the skin at the slightest opportunity. The bacteria present under the fingernails and in the already infected pores can then spread unhindered on the skin. The problem can be exacerbated, especially with the smallest injuries caused by scratching or pinching the skin.
- Blackhead remover can help, Pull out blackheadswithout damaging the skin between your fingers. The process is made easier if you do it just before a steam bath (where you hold your face over a steaming bowl). Then clean the skin thoroughly to prevent bacteria from multiplying.
- Alumina or activated charcoal masks are very effective. When drying, these substances contract and bind some of the blackheads. This effect is reinforced by its absorbent properties.
- Blackhead plaster have the same effect: they are often intended for use on the nose. They stick to the blackheads and remove them when you peel them off. However, these should not be used on fragile, sensitive, or peeling skin.
- There is a small device called the Blackhead puller or blackheads: It should be used sparingly, as pulling on the pores tends to enlarge them.
- Dermatologist recommend professional cleaning procedures in which the skin is cleaned with an acid and the blackheads are then removed with a mini-scalpel. These specialists can too Acne scars shrink with a laser treatment.
Healthy lifestyle and natural care products to prevent blackheads
How can blackheads be removed? First of all, gentle and less aggressive cosmetic products should be chosen, for example our selection of face and body scrubs. There is no point in trying to scrape off the skin, even if it is rather oily, because it stimulates the production of sebum.
Eat a healthy diet: reduce your sugar and fat consumption, but eat fatty fish and good vegetable oils. The famous omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory effects. A diet that contains many micronutrients (i.e. lots of fruit, vegetables, whole grain products, white meat and fish) promotes healthy cell renewal in the skin and also has a general health-promoting effect. Zinc reduces acne and can be taken as a dietary supplement (all of our dietary supplements for beautiful skin can be found here).
Enjoy the sun carefully: It thickens the upper layer of the epidermis, which holds the sebum inside, so that the skin seems to improve at first, but then often more blackheads form.
Beware of dermatillomania!
What is behind this terrible name? It is an obsessive-compulsive disorder that manifests itself in anxiety and constant scratching and squeezing of the skin, especially on the face and especially if you have acne. The more you touch the skin, the more it is damaged and the more blackheads and pimples arise. The golden rule? Do not touch the skin! If there is evidence of dermatillomania, a psychologist can help treat the anxiety disorders or lack of self-esteem that often underlie the condition.
Good products for beautiful skin
Around Eliminate blackheads and in general acne To treat adults and teenagers alike, there are natural products that will help curb pimple growth, but also offer acne scar treatment or preventative effects. Products based on wild pansies, for example, shrink the pores of the skin and eliminate harmful substances. Around Gently remove blackheads and to prevent them from re-forming, you can try products for a deep cleansing peeling with plants or essential oils. Blackheads and pimples decrease after using hazelnut oil.
Cocooncenter offers you a wide range natural products against blackheads, acne and their manifestations by limiting side effects, which are the greatest disadvantage of drugs, as much as possible.
Don't let blackheads take control of your face. These small infection reservoirs have no chance against gentle, natural and regularly used care products.
The three most important pieces of information about blackheads:
- Blackheads are a mixture of dead cells and excess sebum;
- Crushing blackheads with your fingers only makes the problem worse;
- Caring for the skin with healthy, natural products reduces the occurrence of blackheads without damaging the epidermis and especially the hydrolipid layer, which is essential for the balance of the skin.
- How organizations learn tacit skills
- How can I make an organic smoothie
- Should Triple Talaq be abolished
- How can I get 2 or Ethereum
- How do I deal with sh * t speakers
- How can I meet Grant Gustin
- Packers fans really own the team
- Why were GMOs created
- What does Great Britain get from its territories?
- What is kayaking
- Is what happens to Donald Trump normal?
- What is meant by paaalayam
- Where does the craigslist come from
- Is Eminem drug free
- How to say swipe in Portuguese
- Why are there so few certified sommeliers?
- Thermos is a brand name
- What is the heaviest water-based liquid
- Coolsculpting Los Angeles
- How do I make contacts again
- What is Extreme Networks
- How can I get on my feet
- Your POS system tracks customers
- Are low blows effective in street fighting?