How do I proceed to join IIMC
Microsoft joins the IoT M2M Council to accelerate IoT adoption
LONDON, April 23 / PRNewswire / - The IoT M2M Council (IMC) announced today that Microsoft has joined the Council, a trading group that promotes a community of 25,000 skilled IoT users. The Microsoft Azure IoT Engineering Group will use the IMC as a platform to be in closer contact with corporate users and product manufacturers who use IoT technology. The IMC Rank and File Adopter Membership covers 27 different vertical application markets around the globe, from manufacturing to healthcare to retail point of sale and more.
A large number of IMC members identify as "Operations", which suggests that they are not pure technologists, but rather business people who need to solve problems. Interestingly, this demographic profile applies to almost all of the vertical markets that the trading group tracks. According to Microsoft's own research report "IoT Signals", over 90% of the 3,000 companies surveyed introduced IoT solutions in 2020 and 80% have a project in the usage phase, both figures that are clearly increasing. IMC will help members become aware of how to solve real-world problems with Azure IoT services.
"We welcome Microsoft Azure IoT as one of the most important IoT technology providers in our group," said Kim Bybjerg, IMC Chairman and Head of European Operations at Tata Communications. "The IMC's mission is to accelerate the adoption of IoT technology for the common good, and it is good to see that such an influential company recognizes our community as important to that end."
"We are excited to join the IMC to strengthen customer relationships and connect with partners across the IoT ecosystem, where we can both learn from and contribute to the community to improve end-to-end IoT Simplify solutions, "said Tony Shakib, Partner General Manager for Azure IoT, who will serve on the IMC Board of Governors. "Our goal is to work with IMC to accelerate the adoption of the IoT."
About the IoT M2M Council: The IMC is the largest trading group dedicated to the global IoT / M2M sector - with over 25,000 IoT users in companies, product manufacturers / designers and app developers buying IoT solutions as members. Board companies include 1NCE, Aeris, AVSystem, beamLive, BICS, Blues Wireless, Digi International, floLIVE, Fractus Antenna, Gurtam, iBasis, IoT Launch, KORE, Losant, Microsoft Azure IoT, MultiTech, NimbeLink, Pelion (div of ARM), Pod Group, Quectel, Software AG, Somos, Taoglas, Tata Communications, Telit and Vodafone. Visit www.iotm2mcouncil.org.
Inquiries & contact:
- Can you predict my future
- How do I avoid acid
- Can undergraduate research outperform a poor GPA
- Why would someone start a business?
- Nowadays which subject is good for learning
- What are the components of selenium
- What are the most enjoyable jobs
- How does rain affect the pH of the soil?
- What was Dorothy Parker best known for
- Which browser is hiding IP
- Can you solve math
- How do I build a rc helicopter
- Why does Karachi not support PMLN
- How is the PIO card used?
- Is horse racing a real sport
- Which state has produced the most inventions?
- What will happen to James Comey
- Do racing bikes have a gear Why
- What are the 9 hacks on Google
- Why isn't YouTube listening
- How are Indian drums called?
- Who was worse Voldemort or Grindelwald
- How can we choose the best stream
- Why did Mongolia let Tuva separate
- If the tension is off in the same tension
- What are the online MSBI training courses
- How do I use a spinning reel
- Is a video game remake profitable
- Which is the slowest swimming fish
- Why is the flu free from shots
- Have you ever experienced the butterfly effect
- What disgusts you about dating apps
- What is the pathophysiology of typhoid