How did cotton affect the south?
How has the abolition of slavery in the US affected cotton exports?
A PDF file, THE GROWTH OF THE COTTON INDUSTRY IN AMERICA, appears to have some pertinent information about the first half of your question. A table on page 73 of the publication (pdf p. 3) contains some information on production, export and value.
This shows that the price of cotton rose during and after the war, but by 1875 production and export numbers were higher and costs had returned to pre-war levels.
Editing of OP : I took the "export bales", multiplied it by the "average net weight per bale" to get exports in pounds, and plotted it along with the price before and after the civil war. I excluded the price during the war because it would visually overshadow prices before and after the war. So, let's go:
- What kind of berries grow in California
- Do therapists have favorite clients 1
- How does deferred reinforcement work?
- Freeware has copyright restrictions
- Should Baseball Increase Revenue Share
- MacBook Pros are faster than Windows laptops
- Why Income Inequality Causes Inflation
- What is 1 2 5 6 4
- Can we read Telugu books on Kindle?
- How did colonialism affect the Caribbean
- Which is the most acidic phenol
- Would you recommend HEMA
- What is the formula for finding rational numbers
- What is a hit list
- What is a text based web browser
- Lack of sleep can lead to auditory hallucinations
- What shouts Im son of Quora
- What were Karl Marx's great insights
- Why isn't there a lot of open source farming
- What is the difference between psychiatry and neurosurgery
- Is brow powder or pencil better
- Why are living cells small
- Why is the PolymerJS project not active
- Mars soil is also called earth