What is half of 18 54
A half is created when you divide a whole into two equal parts and take one of these parts. You can therefore also write half as a fraction: In the denominator (lower number) there is a 2, since it was divided into two parts. There is a 1 in the counter (upper number) because you took a part. It will look like that: . As a decimal you write half 0.5. That's because when you calculate the fraction, i.e. divide 1 by 2: 1: 2 = 0.5.
|How one half is made:||That's how it looks:|
|You have a whole chocolate cake here. It consists of 1 piece.|
This chocolate cake is now cut in half. This creates 2 pieces of the same size. Each piece represents half of the chocolate cake (written as a fraction: ).
Now you take 1 of these half pieces. What you have is half of the whole chocolate cake (written as a fraction: ).
If you divide a whole into two equal parts and take one of those parts, you have half.
- Herbert von Karajan was a Nazi
- Is Boris Johnson a self-serving charlatan
- Are cannulas painful
- What are some examples of explosives
- What are group data and group data
- What is synthetic wood
- Where does Usain Bolt live
- How do I found a MUN club
- Which guitar songs do people generally value
- How do you rate the inventory management
- How do I apply for FMS Delhi
- Which is better Openshift or Google Startup
- Is yoga really beneficial for the mental state?
- Why is poverty a problem in Libya
- How are people so biased
- Which Macys stores will close in 2019
- Is Putin related to Rasputin
- What is the best mexican newspaper
- How can I break my laptop
- How common are peanut allergies in Germany
- What are some insects that carry malaria
- Who was Akbar's second wife
- Which drinks start with the letter M.
- What are some good text messaging tips
- What is NPM Express
- Was there African slavery in Eastern Europe
- What are the 6 functions of water
- Why do people hate bronies
- Do employees need an email
- What is a palmtop computer
- What are the disadvantages of biodiversity
- Miley Cyrus writes her own songs
- What kind of mineral is pyrite
- How do bacteria eat their food