Node js is easy to learn
Who Should Take This Tutorial?
If you're a front-end programmer, you don't know PHP, Python or Ruby and other dynamic programming languages, and you want to create your own service, Node.js is a very good choice.
Of course if you are a back end programmer I want to implement some of the high performance services then learning Node.js is a very good choice.
Before doing this tutorial, you need to know
The version used
We can use the following command to see the current version of nodes:$ node -v v4.4.3
Note: There may be differences between the different versions.
First Node.js program: Hello world!
Here is our first Node.js program:
Save the file named helloworld.js and run it through node command:node helloworld.js
After running the program, normally, the terminal exit Hello World.
The interactive mode
Open a terminal and enter the command node enters interactive mode, and displays the results after execution can immediately enter a code statement, for example:$ node> console.log ('Hello World!'); Hello World!
Show gif examples
Next, we will show you examples of Gif Pictured Actions:
- For which teams did Shaquille Oneal play
- Find Italians particularly attractive
- How long is a cold sore contagious?
- Great Britain still has protectorates
- What is a Fast Track Course
- Why was Alec Fane banned from Quora
- What is driving the German economy?
- Why don't people camelCase their Twitter hashtags
- What are some online stock market simulations
- What is the representation of sulfuric acid
- Who is the creator of Indian law
- Lightning strikes from the ground up
- How do plant cells divide through mitosis
- What would you do with 7000
- How many people speak Catalan fluently
- How was Bakunin different from Marx?
- How did the first humans come about?
- How did the term world literature come about?
- How are transgender people treated in Lithuania
- What are the best tools for testing usability
- Who are brainstorming
- FeCl3 is water-soluble
- How are impurities separated from the water
- Where are the tallest trees in Europe