Which is greater than 5 6 or 95
Greater and lesser - relation signs
Which number is greater: 11 or 21?
Clearly! The 11 is considerably further to the left compared to the 21. You then either say that the 11 is smaller than the 21 or that the 21 is larger than the 11. It is then written like this:
11 <21 spoken: the eleven is smaller than the twenty-one
21> 11 spoken: the twenty-one is greater than the eleven
But there is also the case where you specify a range that is greater than a number or that is greater than and equal to a number.
Example: A parent sends their child to go shopping. He or she is supposed to buy a piece of bread (referred to as B in the following text), but the parent only knows that it is definitely more expensive than € 2.00, but that it will not exceed € 5.00:
B> € 2.00 B is greater than 2
B <5.00 € B is less than 5
You can also write it in one line, the smallest all the way to the left, the largest all the way to the right:
This time the parent knows the price of the bread. It costs € 3.00. It in turn sends its child to buy bread. This time, however, if there is, he should also bring spreads with him. The child will therefore pay at least € 3.00 in the grocery store, maybe more. P is the total price. That means either it costs exactly € 3.00 if there is no spread or more, if one is available.
P = € 3.00 P equals 3
P> 3.00 € P is greater than 3
There is a symbol for less than or equal to and greater than or equal to:
P is at least 3 or alternatively: P is greater than or equal to 3
3 is the smallest possible for P or alternatively: 3 is less than or equal to P.
If everything costs a maximum of € 6.00 and a minimum of € 3.00, it looks like this:
P at least 3 but at most 6 or alternatively: 3 is less than or equal to P less than or equal to 6
- How do songs get on the radio
- How can I learn auto programming
- Are there any fun activities in college
- What are some similarities between bestselling authors
- Is the Volkswagen GTI GLI reliable
- Why haven't patent descriptions been modernized?
- Can counterfeit iPhones be reused?
- Sent soldiers get lonely
- Reliance Industries is a tax exempt company
- Can a dream predict something
- What is your trick to staying positive
- How is the Nitie MBA program
- What is a contemporary desk
- How can I cook a Braunschweig native
- Are cycling shorts waterproof
- What makes a fragrance difficult versus light
- How could recycling be improved?
- How many does Drake make per show
- Pilotless commercial passenger planes a bad idea
- How are rain boots made
- Is it acceptable to ghost a colleague?
- What is System32
- What is the price of Google Pixel
- What analogies do introverts describe