What is not worth your time
31 warning signs that a guy is not worth your time
1. You have no idea what he saw in his ex-girlfriends. Neither of them are particularly nice, or the type of person to hang out with.
2. The things he always says that he likes about you have to do with superficial things - your appearance, your style, your social status, etc.Also read:
Emotional Psychopath - 4 Signs You're Dating One
Ignore Him to Get His Attention (6 Simple Tips)
15 things a true gentleman does differently
3. He cares a lot about his looks and what other people think of him to the point where you are not sure if he is doing something for himself or how impressed other people will be.
4. When the two of you are alone, he will check his cell phone all the time, but only if he is sure that you are not looking at it.
5. You are never entirely comfortable being naked in his presence because there is a part of you that almost always feels like you are not attractive or thin enough.
6. He's made weird comments about your body before that never made you not even go sleeveless.
7. His first activity when the two of you are alone is to initiate sex. That's it. That's it.
8. The types of "dates" you go to aren't actually dates, more like "hangouts he would go one way or the other that you happened to be invited to at the last minute."Also read:
20 signs he's afraid of how much he likes you
10 reasons to date the girl with the big heart
11 Simple Tips To Help You Attract Your Soulmate
9. He makes fun of your taste in music.
10. He makes fun of the things you and your friends like to do or talk about together because he thinks it's superficial and stupid.
11. You know that if you said the same things about his interests or what his friends might like, he would likely stop getting in touch with you.
12. Your greatest fear is the moment when he just completely stops contacting you because part of you knows that it can happen at any time.
13. You always want to cuddle after sex, and all he wants to do is get out of bed, put on a shirt, and do other things. He tells you that there is "no point in staying in bed all morning".
14. You never feel completely welcome in his house.Also read:
10 reasons most men can't handle an honest woman
Don't date me unless you're READY for something real
The difference between "wanting someone" and "needing someone"
15. There are times when you occasionally feel special, but almost always only when the two of you are having sex and you finally feel that you have his full attention. The rest of the time, you feel like you are someone else to him.
16. You are never quite sure whether you are on a date or a foray.
17. He demands blowjobs but almost never returns the favor. If you don't want to give him one, he'll find you guilty because "everyone does".
18. And every time you don't really feel like having sex, it's time to feel guilty!
19. You always worry about how to "hold" and "hold" it because part of you thinks someone is going to come over and steal it.
20. You cannot acknowledge the fact that in order for someone to "steal" it, he has to willingly go along.Also read:
The moment you know you are falling in love
Don't Stay Single Hoping For The Perfect Man - Make Mistakes In Love
10 reasons why it is harder for sensitive people to find love
21. Being with him has made you irrationally jealous and malicious of other women, as if each and every one of them were an active threat to your relationship.
22. You checked his phone / email / facebook on at least one occasion.
23. All along you were paralyzed with fear of what you might find and whether you would actually have the courage to say goodbye if you found something incriminating.
24. Your friends hate him.
25. Your mind always jumps to the worst scenario when something bad happens because you'd rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed again.
26. You were never a match for his friends, and they never made an effort to welcome you in any way. You were always just "the person" who participated from time to time.
27. One of the things that scares you the most is the thought of asking to meet the parents because part of you knows it will never happen, but part of you wants it more than anything else in of the world.Also read:
10 things that happen when you meet a nice guy after a toxic relationship
Date someone you don't necessarily need to impress
24 signs you're finally dating a good guy
28. He makes really offensive jokes because he hates "political correctness" and loves "free speech".
29. He doesn't think there's anything wrong with berating sluts.
30. Even if he does what he wants in terms of his time or personal life, he is irrationally jealous and in control of what you do with your life.
31. You are afraid of really being yourself because you fear that one day if you stand out and show your true personality, he will leave you immediately.
similar postsWe don't say goodbye anymore, we just disappear
Wait for the man who won't keep you waiting
14 clues that he's actually a piece of shit
11 things you should NEVER do to get a guy's attention
The real reason she lost interest (and it's not because she stopped liking you)
Love when you're ready, not when you're lonely
I'm not good at dating but I know how to love
I want a real relationship, not an almost one
Texting doesn't mean that He wants to date you
8 reasons you shouldn't fall in love (and 1 reason you should)
When it comes down to dating, don't even try anymore
I'm still single because I'm too afraid to take risks
21 signs you're dating an emotionally unavailable man
Get away from the person who is confusing you
10 signs he's ready for a relationship - but not with you!
- Are you looking forward to pubg PC lite
- Cooperation is better than individual work
- What is the Illuminati religion
- What are your favorite websites
- Which song goes crying baby crying baby
- How did you get over being short
- What problems do homosexuals have to endure
- What do you know about Dajjaal
- What does stuff mean in basketball
- Waitrose carries the national lottery
- What are the political characteristics of Canada
- How did Narcotics Anonymous come about
- Was the first opium war in terms of business
- Range Rovers are still unreliable
- Scorpions climb walls
- What is the most dangerous technology in existence
- How is the hostel of Patna University
- How do I get proper SEO traffic
- Is it safe to visit Libya
- How is the training for freshmen at Wipro
- What is your opinion on Kashmiris
- Which dresses wear black coats
- Is ADHD a billable diagnosis
- What are the major technological anomalies