What is step reaction polymerization
to directory mode
Step reactions - introduction
Polymerization reactions with step growth - hereinafter referred to as step reactions - differ significantly from the polymerization reactions with chain growth, as they play a role in free-radical and ionic polymerization.
- Step reactions
- In step reactions, molecules react with one another that have at least two functional groups. A distinction is made between reactions of monomers same Type (AB type) with two different functional groups and reactions of two different Monomer types (AA // BB type) each having the same Function.
- Tab. 1
|Monomer type||Formula representation||Type|
|α-amino acid||2 x R-CHNH2-COOH||FROM|
|Dicarboxylic acid and diamine||HOOC-R-COOH + H2N-R'-NH2||AA // BB|
In step reactions, two monomers react with each other in the first step, forming dimers which - like the monomers - have the ability to react further. Activation is required for each individual linking step. Two growing chains can also react with one another without breaking off, as is the case with the radical chain reaction. The probability that two molecules will react is independent of their degree of polymerization. Chains of different lengths are also linked to one another. As the conversion progresses, molecules with ever higher molar masses are formed.
- Is calcium chromate soluble
- How far can we measure happiness
- What is Facebook Hacking
- When did the burlesque originate?
- What is the view command on Linux
- Why do some people talk quickly
- Do cucumber contain calories If not why
- Are the Soviet Mars probes still working?
- What are your tasks as an HRM
- Mass is really perfectly converted into energy
- Why do I get stressed easily
- How do Shaolin monks get so strong
- The USS Enterprise was scrapped
- How many Windows operating systems are there
- What are the uses of moisturizers
- Why don't some Blackpink fans like Jisoo?
- The dollar loses its strength
- Poetry and creative blog writing are pointless
- How does Terminix take care of termites?
- Did Batman ever save the universe
- Seniors can get free cell phones
- Which foods satisfy your hunger
- How fast is mercury
- What should I know about college transfer