How many FET transistors are there
FET - field effect transistor / unipolar transistor
The current flow through the conductive channel of the field effect transistor is controlled by an electric field. The electric field is influenced by an applied voltage on the control electrode.
There are the following field effect transistors:
The connections in the FET are called differently than in the bipolar transistor. The connections have a different meaning due to different physical properties.
The gate, or G for short, is the control electrode. The drain, or D for short, is comparable to the collector. The electron current flows through this connection. The source, or S for short, is comparable to the emitter. There the electron current flows into the FET.
Overview of some field effect transistors
|Type||channel||I.D./ A||UDS/ V||P.D./ W||R.DS (ON)/ Ω||casing|
|BSN 10A||max. 175 mA||max. 50||-||max. 15||TO-92|
|IRF 9530 U||P.||12||100||75||0,3||TO-220|
Other related topics:
The electronics company's original equipment
What every electronics technician needs: An electronics range with over 1,300 electronic components so that you have everything you need for every application.
- 30 different resistance values (600 pieces in total)
- 30 different ceramic capacitors (300 pieces in total)
- 12 different electrolytic capacitors (120 pieces in total)
- 8 different diodes (100 pieces in total)
- 17 different transistors (170 pieces in total)
- 5 different LEDs in size 3 mm and 5 mm in the colors 5 colors red, green, blue, yellow and white (200 pieces in total)
Order electronics assortment now
Electronics simple and easy to understand
The electronics primer is a book about the basics of electronics, components, circuit technology and digital technology.
I want that!
- What extracurricular activities do top students take part in?
- How to act
- What causes diffuse solar radiation
- What is face recognition and exchange
- May cause disease microorganisms
- Can an excema be stress-induced
- How do matter and mass differ?
- Negative pi is considered irrational
- The audit will be completed
- What are the precautions of ascites
- What are good examples of corporate blogging
- How does the underworld of the Indian mafia work
- How many times has Argentina won the World Cup?
- Is blogging still profitable
- A move qualifies for unemployment
- What is the largest cell in the plant?
- The Royal Military Police take part in the fight
- Can we learn dog language
- How to calculate yards
- Is engineering leads to unemployment
- How are intelligent contracts provided by Ethereum
- Does Bonnie Raitt ever go on tour
- Is Arjuna a hero or a villain?
- Why should you join the Unacademy?
- Can you take CBD oil?
- Why would someone start a business?
- Can secrets and lies be kept
- How do blind people ski
- What are timeshares on the beach in Fort Lauderdale
- What does Alibaba have that Amazon doesn't have
- People answer emails these days
- Why do I avoid fear
- What is the Microsoft Policy for Interviews
- How does the similarity of word2vec