Do children who watch TV cause autism
There is a very simple explanation, according to our pediatric audiologist:
In autistic children, there is often a faulty stimulus processing in the brain. The neurotransmitters transmit the information differently than with a "healthy" person.
Children are not able to process the large amount of image information that a film presents to them. One can speak of overstimulation.
In autistic children, who cannot filter out unimportant information, the "symptoms" may intensify.
However, not every child is equally autistic just because they watch television.
And not every child, healthy or not, will experience these symptoms.
As with so much, it depends once again on the measure of things.
Children can learn a lot from television if they are properly supported by their parents. I think one should never generalize, but there are certainly enough parents who "park" their children in front of the telly for hours every day. That doesn't apply to you at all.
We found out with Sarah that one TV day per week is completely sufficient. She just can't handle more.
Merle, for example, shows absolutely no interest in it.
Don't let that unsettle you. You will already know what is good for your child.
Timm * 67, Ellen * 68, Sophie * 12/24/90 - 12/24/91 severely multiple treatments cerebral haemorrhage, Sarah * 09.08.00 ADHD, Asperger's, fructose malabsorption, nichterk. Left-handed, plexus spar. li.PG4 GDB 80 H, B, G, Merle * 08/11/05 ADHD *** You laugh at me because I'm different? I laugh at you because you are all the same *** "Kurt Cobain"
- What is Canada Bank
- What killed all of Daenerys' ancestors
- Why is Facebook being removed from PS4
- Japan accepts 50,000 immigrants annually
- Is France a US slave
- Where can I find coding projects
- How is Bangalore different from Mumbai?
- Ed Sheeran will tour in 2020
- What did your favorite hobby teach you?
- Can a civil engineer work as a coder
- What is date talk
- Which technology helps cities grow
- What percentage of people play guitar?
- How effective is ciprofloxacin for toothache
- Sleeping with earbuds causes earache
- What is the geometric interpretation of matrices
- The interest in Comic Con is still great
- What is an email A-B test
- What were aliens first described as
- What is the formula for finding rational numbers
- Quora is exempted from Russian interference
- Academic research laboratories are considered to be non-profit organizations
- Why is skin care so important in winter
- How do grants work
- Does the human body have a frequency
- The IITs offer financial courses
- Why do some people just become diabetic?
- How does Prozac work with Xanax
- Most jobs in advertising require creativity
- What is the smallest injection molding machine
- Why don't we use nuclear missiles?
- How old is Emma Stone
- What was the worst earthquake in Alaska
- How much time can you be underwater