Who started Wikileaks
Wikileaks accuses Ecuador of monitoring Assange
The exposure platform Wikileaks has accused Ecuador of having launched an illegal total surveillance of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange in the London embassy. Kristinn Hrafnsson, editor-in-chief at Wikileaks, said at a press conference in London that the surveillance became aware after someone in Spain tried to sell videos and photos of Assange for three million euros.
According to Hrafnsson, even confidential conversations between Assange and his doctors and lawyers were recorded with high-resolution video cameras and microphones. "This state of affairs must be ended," demanded the Wikileaks editor-in-chief.
Assange fled to the Ecuadorian embassy in London before the judiciary in 2012 and has been stuck there ever since. The then left-wing Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa had granted him embassy asylum on humanitarian grounds, and WikiLeaks fears that the new government under President Lenin Moreno will end Assange's embassy asylum in the foreseeable future. In the event of deportation, the native Australian threatens immediate arrest by the British police. Extradition to US authorities is then possible. Wikileaks fears that these Assange will try to expose explosive information and possibly want to put him behind bars for life.
Fidel Narvaez, former Consul of Ecuador at the London Embassy, accused the government of systematically isolating Assange since March 2018 at the Wikileaks press conference in Quito. Not only has his access to the Internet been cut, the government also decides who he can see and who not. The fate of Assange now depends on international solidarity.
- A factory reset will remove spyware
- How wheelchair users roll
- What is a Ugandan discussion
- What is the source of coffee seeds
- How are cars built step by step?
- What is a Landspout Tornado
- How it works in the Circuit Debugger
- What happened to the Apple Concept Car
- Can you wear jeans for business casual?
- What are some Tamil Philosophical Books
- You may be allergic to allergy medication
- Why is a RAM called a memory
- Can a suppressor be suppressed
- How can the blind deaf feel
- Why do we let memories hurt
- How do I prevent a Pegasus attack
- Why do people underestimate civil engineering
- What's coming with the Nintendo Switch
- How can I root my Samsung J7
- What is the Japanese word for deadly
- What does that mean in PHP or
- Why is our body unable to store iodine?
- How does Brexit affect breakfast?
- How is homelessness a political problem
- Ways to Promote Your Tumblr Blog
- Love to wear sportswear
- Paramedics can give insulin
- What kind of doctor is Doctor Who
- Have you ever composed your own music?
- What does the phrase Laomashitu mean
- Why does Trump visit the Vatican
- How do I deal with sh * t speakers
- Should we buy clone phones
- Why did you stand seventeen