What's your mother's recipe for spaghetti sauce
Jamie Oliver: Quick Recipe for 3 Minute Tomato Sauce
Ciao bella! There is probably nothing like a fruity tomato sauce that perfectly balances the taste of spiciness, sweetness and acidity. Just like what you get served in an Italian trattoria. Jamie Oliver proves that it doesn't take hours to cook such a tomato sauce.
On his YouTube channel, the star chef shows how foodies can conjure up a wonderfully creamy pasta sauce in just three minutes. For preparation he uses practical tricks from the kitchen: For example, he uses frozen vegetables for an extra vitamin kick, reaches for fresh pasta from the refrigerated shelf to save time during cooking and adds a dash of pasta water for more creaminess Sauce. The 3-minute tomato sauce is child's play to prepare and is one of Jamie Oliver's fastest lightning recipes.
Not typical bread and butter What Anna Schürrle has for breakfast here is super healthy112 images
Jamie Oliver: Recipe for 3-Minute Pasta Sauce
- 1 red chilli
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 stems of basil
- 1 can of whole peeled tomatoes (400 g)
- 250 g fresh lasagna plates (from the cooling shelf) or other fresh pasta types
- 80 g frozen peas or other green vegetables
- 1 small piece of parmesan
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil. Preheat a pan.
- Halve the chilli, remove the seeds (they are responsible for the heat) and finely chop. Finely chop the garlic cloves as well.
- Add the olive oil, chilli and garlic to the pan and sauté, stirring frequently.
- Wash the basil, shake it dry and pluck the leaves from the stems. Finely chop the stems and add them to the pan as well.
- Mash the whole peeled tomatoes with your hands over the pan and add to the pan with the tomato juice. Fill the empty can with a dash of warm water, swirl it briefly and also add to the hot pan.
- Use a knife to cut the lasagna plates into narrow strips - à la tagliatelle or pappardelle - and cook in boiling water in just a few minutes. It is worth taking a look at the packaging's preparation recommendation.
- Put the frozen peas in the tomato sauce and cook at the same time.
- Put the cooked lasagne noodles dripping wet in the tomato sauce and stir well. The clinging pasta water is rich in starch and makes the sauce smoother. Let everything simmer together for 30 seconds. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve the quick 3-minute tomato sauce with the pasta and freshly grated parmesan.
When preparing the quick 3-minute pasta sauce, it is worth taking a look in the pantry. Because this dish also tastes wonderful with olives, corn, feta or other herbs and can be varied according to your mood.
Sources used: youtube.com/jamieoliver#Subjects
- How can I learn about classical music?
- How can game developers finance game development
- How are xylem and phloem formed
- Which antenna is preferred for amplitude modulation?
- How do I reset my tablet password?
- How is pressure maintained in a spaceship
- Will religion prevent someone from being successful?
- Who invested in Uber
- Bilingual people think differently in each language
- Does electronic recycling really benefit the environment?
- What is person famous for
- Intermittent fasting is a lie
- What's the life in your way
- What is whale fall
- What is the best superfood
- What is Willie Hutch's most successful song
- Do people have a house sale contract?
- May the phrenic nerve heal
- Joy of life is certain
- What is the 5 challenge
- What does Wipro manufacture
- What is a logistics department
- Why is the enthalpy of formation negative
- What is molten sodium hydroxide
- What is the Triffin Dilemma
- How do I find children's products in the wholesale trade
- What is Oblivion's number
- How are VR films made
- Can Chelsea win the FA Cup
- Could you please solve the following problem
- How can I be a famous star
- How accurate are EPP records
- Big cats are afraid of poisonous snakes