What inspired Michael Dell to found Dell
GEW Switzerland is from Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) inspired,a global event every November, dedicated to entrepreneurship, ecosystems, networking and dating. GEW is the world's largest celebration of the trailblazers and job creators who create startups to bring ideas to life, fuel economic growth and increase human wellbeing.
In 2017, the GEW took place in 167 countries and attracted over 10 million visitors
A week long GEW inspires people all over the world through locally, nationally and globally oriented activities, the aim of which is to help them with their next step towards entrepreneurship. These activities which of large-scale competitionsand events to intimate networking meetings pass, bring participants together with potential project partners, mentors and even investors.
Organizations can participate in a wide variety of activities such as event planning, acting as a local partner or even coordinating the respective initiative for an entire country as a GEW host. Those who want to test their entrepreneurial potential will find a wide range of activities. Entrepreneurs and investors can share ideas and experiences, in person or online.
- Draw attention to your company and get recognized for your work.
- Develop new target groups in your community.
- Strengthen connections to existing supporters, donors, etc.
The eighth edition of GEW Switzerland
Organized in 2018 Swissparks GEW Switzerland for the eighth time. We at STARTUPS.CH support you as an exclusive media partner.
It all started in 2011 when various events took place in the canton of Bern as part of GEW Switzerland. In 2012, however, the event has moved to the state level: for one week, companies and organizations from the cantons of Bern, Geneva, Vaud, Graubünden, Zurich and St. Gallen offered exciting events, workshops and networking opportunities every day.
In 2017 there were 34 events with over 2500 participants in 9 cantons (see report).
Additional regions and partners are in great demand
Swissparks is looking forward to new partners who would like to contribute to the promotion of entrepreneurship, as well as startups across Switzerland. Would you like to get on board and announce your events?
The GEW is very well received by politics and business, on an international level, i.e. by the former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, French President Nicolas Sarkozy, Sir Richard Branson (founder of the Virgin Group) and Michael Dell.
Would you like to become part of GEW Switzerland and contribute as a sponsor or benefit from the promotion of your event under the name of GEW Switzerland?
Contact René Hausammann by email at [email protected]
You can find more information at: www.gew-switzerland.ch
Do you have an innovative business idea that you would like to implement? The experts from STARTUPS.CH will be happy to assist you and help you become self-employed.
»GEW Switzerland» Online founding
Do you want to start a company? STARTUPS.CH is the Swiss market leader in the field of company formation. We offer new founders personal on-site advice, business plan advice and a professional online start-up platform.
Find out here 9 reasons why you should set up your company via STARTUPS.CH.
- What are some hacking songs
- How will the GST affect the economy
- Feelings hurt a man's normal life
- Is determinism an already refuted idea
- Learning several languages increases our memory
- Can trans people have an orgasm?
- If Vladimir Putin is a Christian, see definition
- Which people belong in the UR category
- Is Palma de Mallorca good for night life
- People with hobbies live longer
- What are you avoiding emotionally?
- What happens after looking for a job
- Trust any form of government
- Drag riptides underwater
- Self-sufficiency is the key to life
- How safe is Quikr Doorstep
- How am I supposed to trust my friend
- What is view botting
- All beings perceive 3 dimensions
- What are some crazy painting ideas
- Why the Hindi language is poor in literature
- How would you describe the sound
- Can I receive calls from top IIMs
- Why are leopard print leggings so popular