What are football placements
Animals tap soccer results
Paul was the first. The octopus from Oberhausen correctly 'predicted' most of the European Championship games in 2008 and all the World Cup games in 2010 by choosing the box with the flag of the future winning team between two flagged food boxes.
Achilles the tomcat succeeds Paul the octopus
Since then there have been countless animal oracles: from the octopus Paul II to the armadillo Norman to the turtle pair Franz and Sissi. There is even an official oracle at the 2018 World Cup in Russia: the deaf tomcat Achilles. Which bowl he eats from should say something about how the game ends. Achilles even receives a fan pass and official accreditation.
In Germany, the snow leopard Sagar in the Neunkirchen Zoo, the Siberian tiger Fedor in the Allwetterzoo Münster and the Lübbenau penguin Flocke will also predict the results for the 2018 World Cup. Where does this enthusiasm come from?
Jesus: One should trust in God
“In the Bible, some people really want to know: What is coming? When will the world end? Are there any signs of this? ”Explains Pastor Martin Vorländer. “Jesus replies that no one can accurately predict the future. He points to your own responsibility. You can't give it to an oracle. And one should trust in God! God gives you the strength to cope with what comes your way. "
Stadium pastor: We never pray for victory
This is how the Frankfurt stadium pastor Eugen Eckert sees it. He told the epd: “We never pray for victory in the Frankfurt stadium chapel. Our national team has trained well and the players are experts. Instead, in the chapel we pray for a fair game and that the players and spectators do not get injured. "
Editorial dog Nando likes to eat from the German bowl
The editors of the evangelical media company in Frankfurt are also united by a passion for football. The rooms are decorated with flags, and even the editorial dog Nando is there. “Nando is gripped by the World Cup fever and of course prefers to eat from his DFB team bowl with the German flag. Mostly anyway ”, explains editor-in-chief Andreas Fauth and adds:“ We're looking forward to a great summer and fair games. ”Even though he is critical of the political situation in Russia, he emphasizes:“ A boycott of the World Cup changes the political situation nothing at all in Russia. But it creates opportunities to talk about the political situation. I am convinced that sport can build bridges. "
In the Protestant media company, the editorial dog Nando will type the results of the German team. Nando is originally from Portugal, but has lived in Germany for a long time and likes soccer (balls).
Click here for Nando's tips on Facebook
- Collaboration is a challenge Why
- Can psychopaths empathize with tragedy at all?
- Why is the old law so mean
- What does value system mean for you
- Why did Germany abolish the death penalty?
- What are the best lyrics from Atmosphere
- What screams wrong
- What are your recommended books for programming
- Is Drake in a gang
- Why do people trust Adam Schiff
- How can San Jose improve
- Where is Sesame Street
- How's my SIP investment
- What makes technology possible
- Time management is a myth
- How often is Hummingbird updated in SEO
- When does Amazon review sales accounts
- The science of macroeconomics has exhausted itself
- How do you convince frustrated customers
- How do I get bigger after 25
- What's the best book on power electronics
- Films about simulated reality
- How does ADHD affect puberty
- How detrimental is stress to bodybuilding
- Who are Brett Kavanaugh's parents
- Should I work out with my girlfriend
- Is the violet flame hotter than the blue flame
- How do I crack the RSA number
- Is over speeding the main cause of accidents
- What is sociology of knowledge
- Will hit Hurricane Michael North Carolina
- Where is Obama today
- Dogs know that cars can be dangerous
- How does intimacy change a relationship?