Which is something that is surprisingly illegal
How illegal is the Darknet?
The weapon with which David S. shot nine people and finally himself in his rampage, is said to come from the depths of the Darknet. Under the pseudonym "Maurächer" he seems to have looked for a pistol in protected chat forums. This shows the analysis of his computer. According to the current state of the investigation, it is still open whether he got it there.
Darknet. This does not bode well for the officials, because the anonymous parallel network obliterates the traces of its actors too perfectly. Some see the dark "Netz-im-Netz" as an important shelter for dissidents, political activists and whistleblowers. Here, persecuted people can largely communicate freely, exchange information or hand over documents.
This article is included in Spectrum - The Week, 31/2016
But his other face is even more prominent. The Darknet offers an almost unlawful space for the most evil activities and types: for child pornography, which is exchanged in secret forums, for trading in dangerous murderous tools or even hiring a killer. All of this can be found on the websites with the characteristic extension .onion.
Those scientists who have penetrated the peel of this onion have another picture: that of a large, unconventional shopping mile that looks surprisingly similar to the legal network economy.
An illegal shopping street
As with Amazon or E-Bay, buyers can also leave their comments on individual products and retailers on the Darknet. Many marketplaces have also given themselves clear rules; the trade in weapons, poison, contract killings or human organs is often prohibited. Payment is made in the crypto currency Bitcoin, which guarantees anonymity for buyers and sellers if the appropriate precautions are taken. Although the shops are in the "dark" of the Darknet, they are still often looking for the public. For example, some marketplaces have spokespersons or customer-referral programs.
Real-world or digital attack tools rarely change hands here, but mainly stimulant, party and relaxation drugs. A number of highly professional marketplaces such as "Alphabay", "The Real Deal" or "Darknet Heroes League" offer a wide range of illegal products: In addition to soft and hard drugs, prescription drugs are also available, fake money and fake passports, tutorials for getting started into cyber crime or counterfeit branded products.
- Medical students should ask patients to undress
- Why is Hennessy Pure White illegal
- How competitive are gynecology residences
- How do I make my iPhone unhackable
- Sells Facebook data to advertisers
- Did Hillary Clinton destroy her own legacy
- What should a beginner know about NET
- Roundup causes kidney disease
- Can a very illogical person become logical
- Which artist sang the song Hey Tonight
- What are some of the best English modern songs
- In which county is Salem Oregon
- What is b in 6 b 6
- Should we worship God or not
- What's the allure behind Immortal Hulk
- How can I look less thin?
- What is the Korean term for weapon
- Can you get men and women to use Okcupid?
- What is a Rock Crusher Gear
- What are the symptoms of Crouzon Syndrome
- How much time can you be underwater
- Should I study UWP or Xamarin
- Can humans take horse steroids
- How do social entrepreneurs work together
- What are the different architectural styles
- Bad white hair
- What is Brooklyn Style Pizza
- Has the Bitcoin bubble burst completely?
- How do I know my own feelings
- Is it possible to read someone?
- We grow apart from childhood friends
- What are the best action films of India
- What was the best Dutch sporting moment
- What food and fruit should I eat