Shall we follow vegetarianism?
Vegetarianism - Rating
- Nutrition tips
|Vegetarians eat more||Vegetarians eat less|
| - Fruit and vegetables|
- Whole grain products
- soy products
- magnesium, potassium
- Vitamin C
- vitamin E.
- folic acid
- saturated fat
- total fat
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D
- Omega-3 fatty acids
Vegetarian diets can offer a number of health benefits. The following overview only refers to "the classic three".
- Vegetarians take on the plant-based dietmore secondary plant substances to which beneficial effects on health are attributed.
- With a low-calorie, high-fiber diet, vegetarians usually do this Body weight lower out.
- Vegetarians have one (with a good supply of vitamin B12)lower risk, at ischemic heart disease to die. This effect is independent of the lower BMI.
- Due to the lower BMI occur in vegetarians less commonHigh blood pressure and LessType 2 diabetes (potassium, calcium and magnesium, which are supplied in abundance through plant-based foods, may also support the blood pressure-lowering effect.)
- A vegetarian diet can improve the effectiveness of insulin and, if you have diabetes, make it better Blood sugar control contribute.
- Vegetarians have better blood lipid values (lower LDL, lower total cholesterol, possibly also higher HDL ("good" cholesterol))
- The risk of constipation and the associated secondary diseases (e.g. colon cancer, hemorrhoids) are reduced by a high-fiber dietreduced.
A vegetarian diet can therefore make a contribution to preventing health problems in adults.
Raw foodists and fructans
- The raw and frugivorous diets can too Deficits in energy, protein and some minerals and vitamins and are therefore unsuitable for infants, toddlers and children.
- Raw meat and raw fish are oftenCarrier of pathogenic germsthat are only destroyed by the cooking process. Raw foodists who consume raw animal foods have an increased risk of illness as a result.
- Vegetarians run the risk of improper handling when growing their own fruit and vegetables and when sprouting sprouts, pathogenic E. coli and salmonella to record.
- In particular, raw foodists and fructans (but also classic vegetarians) consume a large part of the food in its natural state and thus risk it Outbreak ofFood allergies. Pollen allergy sufferers are particularly at risk, most of whom are prone to cross-allergies. A previous heat treatment (e.g. by cooking) makes many allergens ineffective, after which the corresponding foods are usually tolerated.
- Have vegans possibly a lower protein intake. In order to prevent an insufficient supply of essential nutrients, it is therefore important to ensure that the diet contains a large proportion of legumes (especially soybeans, nuts, other seeds). Vegans, like (ovo) lacto vegetarians, should also ensure that they have a sufficient supply of calcium, vitamin D, vitamin K, potassium and magnesium in order to prevent osteoporosis.
- The vegetarian diet results in relation to the Supply of minerals, trace elements and vitamins. Disadvantages. It is therefore important to ensure a suitable, varied selection of foods. Supplementation may be necessary.
From a nutritional point of view, the ovo-lacto-vegetable and the lacto-vegetable (and to a certain extent also the vegan) diet are recommended as long-term food and advocated with regard to the prophylaxis of obesity and high blood pressure. A vegetarian diet can usually be maintained even in special circumstances.
However, a prerequisite is a good to very good level of knowledge about the nutritional value of the food, a careful selection and combination of foods and possibly the use of suitable supplements (e.g. vitamin B12) in order to meet the basic nutrients, vitamins and nutritional requirements with a vegetarian diet To cover minerals.
Consumption of moderate amounts of meat and fat with a high consumption of fruit and vegetables with plenty of whole grain products (according to the 10 rules of the DGE), supplemented by a healthy lifestyle (exercise, little or no alcohol and nicotine) is also recommended for health reasons .
- Who started Wikileaks
- Is the Hyundai Xcent a successful car
- What are the reviews of Amabella
- How informative is Betfair when it comes to sports betting
- Which state has produced the most inventions?
- How do I listen to my heart
- Why does Silent Hill end like this
- Wear lesbian hoodies
- Do you like to fight with people?
- All mainstream media is fake news
- What is the difference between software and firmware
- Produces cinnamon warmth in the body
- Why is Sanskrit no longer used?
- Have judges vacation in India
- Where is Taoism most widespread?
- What's the best use for Kubernetes
- Why are Russians so corrupt
- Which is better iOS or Android 4
- How do I keep domain registrations private
- What is your JEE grades and rank
- Can Kundalini be awakened more than once?
- What makes us social beings
- Can I feed bread to street dogs?
- What is the recipe for TGIFs Sangria