What is a series of numbers
Number series (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Numbers | row | he, Plural: Numbers | rows
- IPA: [ˈT͡saːlənˌʁaɪ̯ə]
- 1) mathematics a series of numbers that is structured according to a uniform mathematical criterion
- Determinative compound from nouns number and line as well as the joint element -en
- 1) Sum sequence, infinite series
- 1) Dirichlet series, Euler's series, Fourier series, Laurent series, power series, prefix sum, Taylor series
- 1) Check this out Series of numbers!
- Nominative: singular Series of numbers; Plural rows of numbers
- Genitive: singular Series of numbers; Plural rows of numbers
- Dative: singular Series of numbers; Plural rows of numbers
- Accusative: singular Series of numbers; Plural rows of numbers
- Swedish: 1) valley series (Utrum)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„A Series of numbers of the statistical office on unemployment in Berlin provides different results. But who is right? A consideration.“
tagesspiegel.de, July 02, 2019
„The evaluation of the game statistics is becoming more and more important on the tennis tour. A just published by the ATP Series of numbers shows, for example, where the professionals should best serve.“
Spox, December 18, 2018
„The Series of numbers consists of values between 0 and 36. On the green number field in front of the wheel, players can place their bets by betting on numbers between 0 and 36.“
Appgamers, May 28, 2019
„We discussed one aspect with those interested, namely the following Series of numbers In addition to the pros and cons of our trades in the last few weeks and why it apparently worked so well for us at WDI.“
Feingold Research, April 8, 2019
„'Who would you like to thank?' Be careful, it can pop here! In the card game '6 takes' the name says it all: Each player discards one of his ten cards per round and then becomes the Series of numbers after created.“
Brigitte.de, December 21, 2018
„However, the reality is different: A large number of users assign the same password everywhere on the Internet, usually just a simple one Series of numbers is.“
stern.de, December 18, 2019
„With the help of these study books, children should, for example, learn the alphabet or the Series of numbers learn more easily. The founders were able to convince Ralf Dümmel (53) and bag the deal with the entrepreneur.“
Promiflash, September 8th, 2020
„Since the Series of numbers is very long, the facts are significant: With good stocks (from stable companies) you can defy crises and a higher rate of inflation.“
Financial Trends, April 07, 2020
„2004, 2006, 2009, 2013, 2016 - this one Series of numbers only makes sense to the Sehnder. These are the years in which a mountain festival was celebrated and now the year 2021 is added.“
AltkreisBlitz.de, July 15, 2020
„For over a week, the Federal Council has been calling for people to stay within their own four walls whenever possible. The traffic jams on Zurich streets are actually decreasing. But others rows of numbers leave doubts.“
NZZ, March 24, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "number series":
number: ... Words: numbers, counting (→ counter), number memory, number combination, number name, number series, number sense, number system, counting (innumerable), number sign translations ...
...:… Tables, Section 10.6: “Information is due later”, as a value replacing character) or even a series of numbers. Use see examples: Examples of use: without spaces - ...
Average: Mathematics: Numerical value that lies in the middle between the minimum and maximum of a series of numbers Synonyms: 1) Average, mean Subordinate terms: 1) Arithmetic mean, geometric mean, harmonic mean Application examples: 1) The mean of the numbers 1, 2 and 3 is 2
řada:… Řadový, řadit Translations German: row (female), 2) group (female), 5) number row (female) English: 1) row, 2) series Similar terms: rada…
rows of numbers:… IPA: [ˈʦaːlənˌʀaɪ̯ən] Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun series of numbers genitive plural of the noun series of numbers dative plural of the noun…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Number series" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Zahlenreihe/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “series of numbers” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
rows of numbers (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Numbers | rows Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Number spaces (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Numbers | len | spaces Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Number spaces (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Numbers | Räu | men Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Combination lock (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular combination lock; Plural combination locks genitive: ...
Number locks (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Combination lock Hyphenation: Zah | len | schlos | se ...
Combination lock (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Numbers | len | schlos | ses Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Combination lock (German) Examples of use: 1) “When he set the combination lock on the suitcase, he felt that the fingertips of ...
Combination locks (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Numbers | len | schlös | ser Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Combination locks (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Numbers | len | schlös | sern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Numbers game (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular number game; Plural number games genitive: ...
- What is the allure of Korean pop
- Why do rabbits stamp their feet?
- How does Coupondunia work in
- Are Joe Biden's plans realistic?
- Hypnosis has a serious headache
- Which i5 generation is better
- What happens when magma slowly cools down
- How to make maple syrup butter
- How are transgender people treated in Lithuania
- What is an Actual Resource
- Why do auditions require grades
- Where can I find a kite
- Why do I always feel high 1
- Which is better VNR or SRM
- Which artist sang the song I Do?
- How do filter bubbles affect society?
- What does F mean on Twitter
- What kind of sugar is starch
- What are international trade theories
- Excessive masturbation is good
- What is transmission in the conveyor system
- What is the integration of secx tanx
- What are you masturbating to 3
- What does yar mean in Urdu?